Dog Owners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alzieboy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E350CDI Coupe
Why do some Dog Owners think it’s acceptable to let their dogs P*** all over other peoples plants and bushes whilst walking their dogs.
Not only letting them P*** but also fouling the front Garden, well today I caught the culprit red handed and he now has the offending dump on his front step .

Why do some Dog Owners think it’s acceptable to let their dogs P*** all over other peoples plants and bushes whilst walking their dogs.
Not only letting them P*** but also fouling the front Garden, well today I caught the culprit red handed and he now has the offending dump on his front step .
Nice one!

We're dog owners (actually ex dog owners currently 😢) and understand that it's not always possible to control where your dog poops, but a few years ago we realised that someone was allowing their dog to 💩 on our front lawn on a daily basis during what was obviously an early morning walk. Eventually I caught the culprit one morning and politely suggested that he either clear it up and refrain from letting his dog use our grass as a toilet, or he could expect to be wearing the canine deposit as a hat.
He never returned.

We often hear 'most dog owners are responsible people ...'

I would disagree . Many dog owners are frucking retards who can barely look after themselves and should be banned for life from taking care of any living creature ...including (in many cases) their own offspring.

Rant over.

We have a dog . Not my choice but it's owner died a few days ago and we promised to look after it , and we will . but not at the expense of our local community or the dogs wellbeing.

Learning curve up ahead.....

Unfortunately there are idiots in all walks of life.

I have a male and female dog and the male loves to pi££ absolutely everywhere, it was a bit of a eye opener after 40 years of female only ownership. I do try to stop him pissing on people's gardens but is jolly tough. It's bad enough trying to stop him pissing on my other dogs head !!!!! Fortunately with a short lead I am able to stop them shatting on people's property as you do generally get notice ! One thing I have noticed round my way is it's the old bastards who let their dogs pi££ and £hit everywhere without cleaning it up.

Wherever you look in my house you can find poo bags stashed !!

I really do see some complete and utter morons though up the park. I own a greyhound and he really is a big bugger but is a complete woofter and is really frightened of yappy dogs. I never let him off the lead but you would not believe the amount of people who let their dogs run up to him with no leads on. They always say the same thing "don't mind him he's fine" and they always get pissed when I say "that's ok then but mines not which is why he's on a lead and it will be your fault when he rips your dog's throat out"

It is not just in urban areas. We walk Molly along the many footpaths around here and have to constantly be aware of dog shite. I know that you can be caught unaware without a poo bag handy, but it should not be beyond the wit of man to "move" the crap off the pathway.
Another thing that is quite common is to see poo bags hung on fences and hedges! Why, just why?

I don't lose any sleep over my dogs peeing; come the next shower of rain, it's gone... but poop I always pick up. I wish every other owner did.

I had a range of dogs for around 40 years but non now, fead up with picking up s*** and dogs hairs, i can now have black trousers which i bought when our last dog died 3 years ago but have only worn once Ha Ha. But i always cleaned up the dog mess.
We know around here if someone new gets a dog or an ars*hole walks his a different way, from the mess.
So about 6 months ago it happened at the bottom of the tree on the pavement outside our house, which has a funny effect of turning me into a Nutter, so i start jumping up and down and my wife clears it up, and calms me down.
Now i am on bay window watch :mad: Damm i can't catch them, next morning same again, but this time i clear it up as i don't want to start a trend for everyone, and don't want my wife clearing t up.
NOW here's what i done, i would go and take a photo of it but i'm in my dressing gown, the neighbours don't want to see me like that.
I put up on the the 3 trees by our house on the pavement IF YOU DON'T CLEAR UP ATER YOUR DOG I"M GOING TO PUT IT THROUGH YOUR LETTERBOX hey presto we have not had the problem since, i was going to take them down but hey why take down a problem solver.
Just a note to add i was at a party a few weeks ago and was talking to someone who has a dog, he asked where i lived and he told me someone along there is mad have you seen the signs there, i said yes i put them up, he took a step back and said it wasn't me, so i just shrugged my shoulders. Keep then scared :thumb:
Just as another note i would.

Another thing that is quite common is to see poo bags hung on fences and hedges! Why, just why?
^^ This
Why??
It makes no sense. If you can be bothered to pick it up, why can't you be bothered to take it to the nearest bin, or home with you??
Seriously??:wallbash:

It is not just in urban areas. We walk Molly along the many footpaths around here and have to constantly be aware of dog shite. I know that you can be caught unaware without a poo bag handy, but it should not be beyond the wit of man to "move" the crap off the pathway.

I also hate the way people leave those poo bags lying around. The usual story is - “We are going to collect it on the way back” which they never do. Then you spot the others who have a good look around while their dog is doing a dump and you just know that if there was nobody about they would not pick it up.

However, as mentioned earlier there are selfish and inconsiderate people in all walks of life.

My other pet gripe is horse riders that are allowed to let their horses $h1t all over the village and not clean it up. Last week they had ridden down a ginnel and the was horse cr@p everywhere. Horsey people seem to think that they are a “bit special”.

Ditto, even now in a house without a woofer.
And gravy bones in every pocket of every jacket, pair of trousers or shorts 😞
Its over a year since we lost our lovely pup and we still come across poo bags. Up at the static recently we found a toy in a rucksack we used when we walked her on the beach :(. Still the odd dog hair too, where do they hide?

Still the odd dog hair too, where do they hide?

Many years ago I bought a Metro ... opened the instrument cluster to replace a blown bulb, and that was full of white dog hairs?!

I don't lose any sleep over my dogs peeing; come the next shower of rain, it's gone... but poop I always pick up. I wish every other owner did.

My boy is useless as a dog, when he's not actually pissing on his own front legs or cocking the wrong leg, he loves to piss on cars and wheelie bins when I'm not looking, you really need to be on your toes, I don't suppose you would be happy about that !!!! :)

When I was a smoker I’d stand outside the front door for a fag and one afternoon I saw a bloke let his dog shite on the pavement. I shouted to him to clear it up and so he hurried away with his head down pretending he couldn’t hear me.

Sadly for him I’m a nosey neighbour and I knew where he lived so it was a simple case of shovelling it up and slinging it up his garden path. 👍👍

Noticed around our way there is more poo piles just left lying around , local dog owners are a pretty responsible bunch however there are those that travel through the area to get to the park and I suspect it is their hounds owners that are responsible.

Just laziness and no respect for others especially when there is so many Poo Bins around the area.

Probably the same ones that throw rubbish out the car window ,leave FF wrappers at the side of the road and can't be bothered to compress their wheelie bin contents so they get blown all over the road , something else they will leave to others to tidy.

I blame the parents.

K

My other pet gripe is horse riders that are allowed to let their horses $h1t all over the village and not clean it up. Last week they had ridden down a ginnel and the was horse cr@p everywhere. Horsey people seem to think that they are a “bit special”.

I live in the country so do put up with the horse £hite. But my house is on the junction of 2 country lanes and for years the horse riders used to stop outside my house and have a good old chin wag with their horses excreting massive piles.

One day Mrs PMP went out with a shovel and threatened to chuck the shit over them if they didn't find somewhere else to stop for their jibber jabber.

Funny that it did the trick :)

Our road is popular with dog walkers as people from the village pass our house on their way to the local beauty spot. Despite the many people who pass, we’ve only ever had a problem not picking up their dog mess once.

It happened several times every day for a few weeks. The way I stopped it was by placing a security camera on a tree looking along the front fence, with a chime plugged in near our gate post which sounds when the camera detects movement.

We’ve never had a problem since. I have adjusted the angle of the camera now so that it looks across our garden rather than out at the road - in the interests of privacy for people passing by - but i can adjust it back in seconds if needs be in future.

It just goes to show that the person responsible knew exactly what they were doing, and knew that it was wrong, but still chose to do the wrong thing …until they thought they might get caught. Thankfully they were very much the minority.

Had exactly the same with the woman over the road but it was her cats. They used to use my front lawn as there personal toilet which totally infuriated me. I told her time and again that if it carried on I would post the turds thru her letter box. She didn’t believe me until the day she had a load posted straight onto her porch carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom