Doggi shoes

• Thread starter Deleted member 113659
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sad news today. Harly (The Collie) has been put on palliative care. Very large tumour on abdomen and given her age they are reluctant to operate.

She’s still running around like a mad psycho b!tch but appetite has spiralled. They’ve given a course of steroids to help.

Her energetic presence will be missed.
So sorry, pets fill your heart with joy but leave a massive hole when they cross the bridge.

Robin

Unfortunately my Wife had to call the vets out during the night to to the deed. Harley was struggling to breathe. Really bad timing as I’m in Manchester so not there to support my girls. 😤

We knew it was inevitable but still feels horrible. Lupin the lurcher is now pacing the house and whimpering. They’ve been together for being just a few months old.

Unfortunately my Wife had to call the vets out during the night to to the deed. Harley was struggling to breathe. Really bad timing as I’m in Manchester so not there to support my girls. 😤

We knew it was inevitable but still feels horrible. Lupin the lurcher is now pacing the house and whimpering. They’ve been together for being just a few months old.
I think that she would have thanked you.
Molly is now 11 ish, and I am dreading the Rainbow Bridge time.

Really sorry to hear that Ant. You really shouldn’t get as emotionally attached but you always do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom