Doggi shoes

• Thread starter Deleted member 113659
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pretty much except mine is a lazy porker.

..... He's a complete and utter Jessie. Every time something makes him jump or gets the slightest knock he screams and rolls on the floor in agony. On his last race he hurt himself and made such a fuss that the track vet wrapped him in a temporary full body cast and was rushed off to a emergency vets. When he got there it turns out there was sod all wrong with him !!!!........
That just had us both laughing. Reminded us of Poppy, she was exactly the same. I remember letting her out for a last minute pee before we all went to bed one night. It was barely raining and she was hesitant. As she'd not been out at all that night I encouraged her by a gentle tap/push on the bottom. She yelped as if I'd give her a 600psi punch. Proper drama queen.

Spare a thought for my other dog. Magic is so big and majestic so gets all the attention (despite being a stupid oaf) and poor Lady doesn't get a look in as she is not so photogenic, although she is much more of a character of the 2 (a bloody minx but in a good way)

IMG_20210922_154809_001_copy_864x1152.jpg

That just had us both laughing. Reminded us of Poppy, she was exactly the same. I remember letting her out for a last minute pee before we all went to bed one night. It was barely raining and she was hesitant. As she'd not been out at all that night I encouraged her by a gentle tap/push on the bottom. She yelped as if I'd give her a 600psi punch. Proper drama queen.

I've probably posted it before but a few months back whilst walking magic one of my neighbours decided to noisily bounce his wheelie bin down his steps. Magic absolutely shat himself bounced his 7 stone bulk sideways knocking me flat on my **** in the middle of the road. The rather camp neighbour came over and fussed magic and said oooo I'm so sorry princess ! Didnt worry about me on the floor with my bruised bum !!!

Would it be rude to rename the dogs? 🙈🤔
Don't think it matters; if you show them enough love (and for Labs enough treats) they don't care what you call them.
For years our current hound was called "Stop that you little *^!,"

Would it be rude to rename the dogs? 🙈🤔

When we got ours from the SSPCA he was named Colin , we tried training Colin and he totally ignored every command - wifey decided one night to rhyme off some doggie names and the only one that pricked up his ears was Buster so he was renamed from that point onwards , still untrainable even with his new name.

K

Get a dog they said, it will be fun they said !

It's 4am now where have my bloody work shoes gone ?

View attachment 119031

There they are :) Slobber no extra charge.
Love this!
My German shepherd used to hoard my socks and shoes and nibble holes in all my socks. He sleeps outside now 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom