Doggi shoes

• Thread starter Deleted member 113659
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You could easily rename the lurcher "Loopy" - the dog probably wouldn't notice the difference, and I'm sure the family would be happier calling for "Loopy" rather than "Lupin".

Anyway, with all the dognapping going on these days, people might be after your Lupins!

At risk of thread drift, how's it going with the new additions to the family Ant??
They’re both Doing great ty Mike. It’s obvious they’ve been used to a routine.
Life n soul in the mornings. They expect (and get) a good play in the afternoons. They have a good walk after their diner.

Once we’ve had our diner they just chill out/doze on their beds until we going bed.

Lovely routine to be in after just a week. 👍👏🥳

They’re both Doing great ty Mike. It’s obvious they’ve been used to a routine.
Life n soul in the mornings. They expect (and get) a good play in the afternoons. They have a good walk after their diner.

Once we’ve had our diner they just chill out/doze on their beds until we going bed.

Lovely routine to be in after just a week. 👍👏🥳
(P)Awesome 👍👍

Well done dog looks great,I have to say this morning I saw something I had never seen before ,I was waiting for the local tip to open,it is also the local hang out for people with dogs as they can walk along the front and on the beach and also walk along a country route,right beside where I parked there is a car park and I saw a man with a breed of dog I did not know it was like a short legged boxer,anyway the guy has a clear plastic bag smaller than a shopping bag and I can see it already has some pooh in it ,now to get out of the car park the ground is raised so the dog is level with the bottom of my windscreen, it turns and squats the man spins round and puts the plastic bag under the backside of the dog and caught the pooh in the bag,I had a grandstand view forgot to take a picture.

Well done dog looks great,I have to say this morning I saw something I had never seen before ,I was waiting for the local tip to open,it is also the local hang out for people with dogs as they can walk along the front and on the beach and also walk along a country route,right beside where I parked there is a car park and I saw a man with a breed of dog I did not know it was like a short legged boxer,anyway the guy has a clear plastic bag smaller than a shopping bag and I can see it already has some pooh in it ,now to get out of the car park the ground is raised so the dog is level with the bottom of my windscreen, it turns and squats the man spins round and puts the plastic bag under the backside of the dog and caught the pooh in the bag,I had a grandstand view forgot to take a picture.
Small mercies

Both our dogs wear pampers. ✅

It's a social media invention but will let them off this one time.

Today is Magics 2 year "Gotcha Day" anniversary. 2 years to the day he escaped chokey, left the pound, rehomed, whatever you want to call it. So even more spoiling than usual :)

Sad news today. Harly (The Collie) has been put on palliative care. Very large tumour on abdomen and given her age they are reluctant to operate.

She’s still running around like a mad psycho b!tch but appetite has spiralled. They’ve given a course of steroids to help.

Her energetic presence will be missed.

Sad news today. Harly (The Collie) has been put on palliative care. Very large tumour on abdomen and given her age they are reluctant to operate.

She’s still running around like a mad psycho b!tch but appetite has spiralled. They’ve given a course of steroids to help.

Her energetic presence will be missed.
😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom