Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How about something a little less drastic?

Get together a few amiable people who live in the area, and host a few "street bbqs", parties and other social events in said location for a few evenings...

I doubt said doggers would remain if they noticed a large group of friendly people sipping a beer... and after a few such failed events word would spread that the site is not longer so "hot"...

M.

They enjoy people watching so I cant see this working.

Put up a billboard informing visitors that community hired private detective company will trace participants in a "name and shame" campaign and distribute more than sufficient amount of flyers, depicting their disgusting behaviour, to their place of work & residence. Actually do that a few times.

I suspect more than a fair proportion of these creeps are "respectable members of the community" - might work?

I thought this was going to be an instructional post.

LOL.

Yes, the lack of the words 'about it' at the end of the topic subject made me think the same.

Anonymously Inform the Police that there is drug dealing taking place in the lane. They will have to investigate (Its higher on their priority than dogging) after they turn up a few times it may stop the doggers.

A few wrecks from the local scrappers will put paid to the use of the roadway.

But I am with the people who say you need to contact the owner of the land and find out their views before doing anything like blocking the road way.

You know what they say....If you can't beat them, join them...

81DM9sOIXHL._AA1000_.jpg

About 20 years ago a racing club I was a marshal in tried to hold a meeting at the local track on a Sunday. Some of the locals complained to no avail but some others took more direct action - they spread tacks over the track at a far corner.
Still no racing on a Sunday.

A few punctured tyres starts to make it quite a nuisance.

Farmers and muck spreading has been mentioned. Clay Pigeon Shooting also good. Well placed rocks - good.

What about using dogs to stop the dogging. Couple of well placed Bull Mastiffs might do the trick.

Hire a bunch of HD cameras and borrow some BBC jackets/coats. If they think they are going to be exposed (yep sorry about that) then they move on.

Failing that film the whole event and sell it on line for a few bucks :D

You may have to learn to live with it. Sex in public is not illegal and the police are reluctant to be seen persecuting minorities.

There's a spot about three miles away from me where this activitie's been going on for years and attempts by the local authority, landowner, locals and police haven't stopped it. Local sergeant got carpeted for harassing them.

The dilemma is if the locations are not deemed to be public places, or they are not in view of the general public. However, if the public have access, then it would be deemed to be a public place if you were, say, drunk in charge of a vehicle. I wish they wouldn't pick and choose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom