Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another 'Wacky' idea -

assuming they park under trees , tie up balloons full of paint to the branches of the trees , wait until they park underneath , then shoot out the balloons with an air-rifle or similar :devil: :bannana::bannana::bannana:

Another 'Wacky' idea -

assuming they park under trees , tie up balloons full of paint to the branches of the trees , wait until they park underneath , then shoot out the balloons with an air-rifle or similar :devil: :bannana::bannana::bannana:

They will probably like that. Multicoloured "Gulling"

See how this forum educates me. Though I rather wish I had not "Googled" "gulling"

Get a sausage eating Rottweiller to join in...

I am sure that if you arranged a weekly GTG at that venue then you would have good support from members and dissipate this type of behaviour .

It comes under the " Ways and means act "

Regards

I feel for you having this on your doorstep.

As the weather was so good on Friday night we had a fish & chip picnic in a forrest clearing, with the intention that as it got dark it would be exciting for the children and we might even see some deer.

But just as we started eating a group of travellers decided to make it home for the night. After they started challenging us to fights (seriously) we decided we should move on and parked in a layby in the forrest and hopped out. We deliberately avoided carparks along tracks from the road, to avoid courting couples and doggers - although I thought it unlikely, I just didn't want to risk it.

The number of cars - and many vans - with sole male occupants who pulled into the layby and passed very very slowly was staggering. They must have easily seen the children but they still sniffed around. We could see the same cars/vans driving in and out of every layby and along tracks leading to the car parks.

The number of people involved was shocking.

Thank you for all the responses.

I have written again to Kent Police asking for action (or at least a comment).

The problem that I have is complicated by the fact that the lane is public highway, that runs between a nature reserve on one side and open farmland on the other side. The doggers have created their own layby's by constantly parking their cars, vans etc on the verges. NB* They very rarely stay in their cars, prefering to get naked in the woodland.

As the problem only seems to affect the few of us who live near to the lane, there is little or no support from anybody who does not live close by.

Any kind of direct action involving blocking the lane, or a carpet of tin tacks, would possibly cause damage to the few people who actually use the lane legitimately.

What is shocking to me, is the number of cars/people carriers that have "baby on board stickers" or child seats fitted. What drives these people to allow other males to have ****, oral, mutual masturbation, in public then return to their wife and children?

How would they feel were it to happen in front of their families? Would they think it acceptable?

FYI: The police are well aware of the drug element that has now crept in. They are (they tell me) monitoring certain cars that are regulars. My issue is they have been monitoring these cars for over 18 months now with no obvious action being taken and no sign of any action being taken. When you ask the local PCSO (we seem to have no real officers in Kent) they have to visibly control their giggles at the mention of any action. So it is clear that I am being fobbed off and treated as a complete fool (nice).

I have seriously considered going round the Chief Constables house and dropping my trousers. Having a squat then leaving some latex gloves, gondoms and syringes in his garden. All of this safe in the knowledge that he would not want me spoken too or prosecuted. But it may give him an insight into how it feels for me and my family.

Last edited:
I have seriously considered going round the Chief Constables house and dropping my trousers. Having a squat then leaving some latex gloves, gondoms and syringes in his garden. All of this safe in the knowledge that he would not want me spoken too or prosecuted. But it may give him an insight into how it feels for me and my family.

The police seem to be barely re-active these days, much less pro-active.

You've reminded me of a comical incident I saw a few years ago, Bruce. Old Bill had been called to a flat above a shop, where the tenants had been abusing customers and passers by, and they couldn't get in. The senior officer advised the shop keeper they wouldn't be pursuing his complaint, putting down to harmless fun, when a bucket of water from the flat drenched him! The door went down within about 15 seconds.

As the weather was so good on Friday night we had a fish & chip picnic in a forrest clearing, with the intention that as it got dark it would be exciting

I thought you were going to be telling us something there, Bobby...:eek:

Has he told you about his cheesy bender sessions on the common yet?

He did mention it once but I had to cover my ears...

Has he told you about his cheesy bender sessions on the common yet?

That's precisely where we were too, when the travellers descended!!

We went for a walk along the river on Saturday too, and guess who was swimming in it, and drinking on the river banks? The same travellers!!

epic-win-photos-courtesy-win.jpg

Latest update:

The local Parish Council responded to my letter in our local paper where I had asked what they intended to do about the issue.

They have stated that they have asked that the lane be closed completely and agree that the issue is now out of control. Unfortunately this has upset genuine users of the lane who are now protesting that the lane should kept open and that the Police should deal with the dogging. I feel that this will be a long drawn out affair.

On Saturday morning the local Police were in attendance. They told me that they have now discovered trees that have had their branches carved into penis shapes. One guy was seen to be reversing himself onto a branch. The police officers who I spoke to said that they want the lane closed as they believe that the problem is getting worse and impossible to police.

They are actively compiling a list of all car registrations where the car is parked and not passing through. They have also noticed that the doggers are using mobiles to message that the police are in the lane.

While the authorties can take their time and have to follow legal processes, at least they appear to be listening.

I hope you get a result soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom