donations booked and collected from home by british heart foundation

Discussion in 'OT (OFF Topic) Forums' started by dinoy, Aug 9, 2016.

1. dinoy

dinoy MB Enthusiast

Car:
    mercedes of course
  2. James Copeland

James Copeland Active Member

Car:
    C250 CGI Estate
    I've used them several times for colleting large items. My local one is very good as they collect at agreed times and theyre cheaper than disposal vis the local authority
    Don't forget to sign up for gift aid

3. alzieboy

alzieboy Active Member

Car:
    E350CDI Coupe
    They refused to take a couple of sideboards which were in very good condition, but they picked up a box of LPs and quickly loaded them on the van, I said to driver if they didn't take the sideboards bring the LPs back, in no time at all the sideboards were loaded on the van , everybody happy :D

4. Rory

Rory MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C270CDi Estate (late 2004 facelift model)
    The guys who collected our old leather suite were really arsy - suite had some scuffs and they really didn't want to take it. Did they think we'd be throwing it away if it was good as new? Apparently it sold for £350.

5. DrFeelgood

DrFeelgood MB Enthusiast

Car:
    BMW 740Li
    It's a common misconception that charities are run differently from other business'.

Apart from some tax breaks they have to compete in the same way as other retail operators and their staff are under the same pressures, even the volunteers in some cases.