Done it! - New clk320

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dizz

Car
CLK320 (w209)
Just bought my first Mercedes, a 2004 CLK320.
Been on the drive for ten minutes and here's the first picture [emoji846]
66da8e3c12349a29a373bc0cab854b5a.jpg

Nice looking machine. I've had three 209 CLKs and loved each one of them. Enjoy!

66da8e3c12349a29a373bc0cab854b5a.jpg

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoy the new toy

I drove a CLK220 a few years back. It was a courtesy car from MB when my old C class was in. Lovely car to drive and very nice interior. I Didn't want to take it back :)

That is a stunner!

Congratulations! May you enjoy each and every mile in style and comfort.

Congratulations , looks a very smart set of wheels

Thanks everyone [emoji106]

Yes finally!!! I'm glad you found a good one..

First get it clayed, polished and waxed haha

Yes finally!!! I'm glad you found a good one..

First get it clayed, polished and waxed haha

Couldn't find one with the AMG kit like you advised but its got 90,000 on the clock, face lift dash, APS command (sat-nav) , Mercedes Bluetooth and lots more.

Does yours use much oil?

Drivers seat appears to be blue because of the blue tint windows.... its definitely black.
a868225bb99b6df40f4c66a86302f96f.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't find one with the AMG kit like you advised but its got 90,000 on the clock, face lift dash, APS command (sat-nav) , Mercedes Bluetooth and lots more.

Does yours use much oil?

Drivers seat appears to be blue because of the blue tint windows.... its definitely black.
a868225bb99b6df40f4c66a86302f96f.jpg

I've never had to top up oil if that's what you mean?

At least it's already got the facelifted dash, and COMAND with Bluetooth pre-wire. That's a bonus.

If you want to go for a sporty look stick on some 18" AMG style alloys and it'll look great

Cheers
Abs

I've never had to top up oil if that's what you mean?

At least it's already got the facelifted dash, and COMAND with Bluetooth pre-wire. That's a bonus.

If you want to go for a sporty look stick on some 18" AMG style alloys and it'll look great

Cheers

Abs

Just the chap said he tops it up from time to time, bugger hope there's not a problem?
The wheels have been refurbished and look great, otherwise I would definitely be looking for some AMG wheels.
Think I will let the dust settle and see where we are in a few months time, always a bit of a worry when you get a new (old) car.

Just the chap said he tops it up from time to time, bugger hope there's not a problem?
The wheels have been refurbished and look great, otherwise I would definitely be looking for some AMG wheels.
Think I will let the dust settle and see where we are in a few months time, always a bit of a worry when you get a new (old) car.

Hmm could be a leak? As you say keep an eye on it
I mean mine hasn't needed a top up for the last 20,000 miles I've had it

Cheers
Abs

Hmm could be a leak? As you say keep an eye on it

I mean mine hasn't needed a top up for the last 20,000 miles I've had it

Cheers

Abs

Checked the oil level on the dash diagnostics and it was fine, where's the dip-stick under the bonnet as I can't find it [emoji15]

Checked the oil level on the dash diagnostics and it was fine, where's the dip-stick under the bonnet as I can't find it [emoji15]

Doesn't exist :D no dipsticks on these

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom