donny fails to make the grade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Happiness Index Survey Uncovers Best and Worst Places to Live in Britain

"... the places where people were least satisfied to reside in, listed consecutively from worst rated (110th place) upwards, are East London, Croydon, East London Central, Ilford, South East London, Enfield, North West London, West London, Dudley and North London."

Hardly news though is it? I mean 'London is a sh*thole'...no surprise there eh?

DJS who did the survey are probably these intensely annoying people with clip boards who accost you in shopping precincts or cold call you on the phone in the middle of a meal . Perhaps its more of an indication of the number of people who told them to F*** OFF rather than anything else.

Well parts of London are. Large parts. Well actually it is more like that there are some nice bits, but then that is pretty much the same anywhere.

Get down to Sittingbourne (pronounced with an "h" after the S).

A true jewel in the crown of the South East. Designed in the style of a large seaside Gents Public toilet it is indeed a masterpiece. Urine soaked streets adorned with Charity shops and decorated in stale vomit. Most overheard question in the High Street is "do you speak any English?" The answer to this question is often "Give me your money"

Never mind London's Boris Bikes. We have Tasha's baby buggies. Jimmy Savile would have loved it here. Some girls have been known to reach puberty before conception.

Hey Ho...

What a lot of twaddle. "A recent survey asked 25,000 people in the UK about their views of the town or city in which they lived." There are over 2000 towns and cities in the UK so the survey asked an average of around 12 people per town/city! WOW, what a wonderfully representative sample that surely gives a true picture of what all these places are like . :rolleyes:

Hardly news though is it? I mean 'London is a sh*thole'...no surprise there eh?

I had to move 500 miles in order to be able to live in London. And I'm still here 25 years on. Doesn't suit everyone but I love it as does everyone I hang out with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom