donny fails to make the grade

Discussion in 'OT (OFF Topic) Forums' started by nick mercedes, May 2, 2013.

1. nick mercedes

nick mercedes MB Club Veteran

Car:
    Ford Expedition
  2. balge

balge Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mercedes-Benz W124
    Happiness Index Survey Uncovers Best and Worst Places to Live in Britain

"... the places where people were least satisfied to reside in, listed consecutively from worst rated (110th place) upwards, are East London, Croydon, East London Central, Ilford, South East London, Enfield, North West London, West London, Dudley and North London."

Hardly news though is it? I mean 'London is a sh*thole'...no surprise there eh?

3. grober

grober MB Club Veteran

Car:
    W204 C200CDI Estate
    DJS who did the survey are probably these intensely annoying people with clip boards who accost you in shopping precincts or cold call you on the phone in the middle of a meal . Perhaps its more of an indication of the number of people who told them to F*** OFF rather than anything else.

4. Satch

Satch Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
    Well parts of London are. Large parts. Well actually it is more like that there are some nice bits, but then that is pretty much the same anywhere.

5. brucemillar

brucemillar MB Club Veteran

Car:
    C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
    Get down to Sittingbourne (pronounced with an "h" after the S).

A true jewel in the crown of the South East. Designed in the style of a large seaside Gents Public toilet it is indeed a masterpiece. Urine soaked streets adorned with Charity shops and decorated in stale vomit. Most overheard question in the High Street is "do you speak any English?" The answer to this question is often "Give me your money"

Never mind London's Boris Bikes. We have Tasha's baby buggies. Jimmy Savile would have loved it here. Some girls have been known to reach puberty before conception.

Hey Ho...

3 people like this.
  6. knighterrant

knighterrant Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2012 Facelift C350 Sport Saloon with M276 petrol engine
    What a lot of twaddle. "A recent survey asked 25,000 people in the UK about their views of the town or city in which they lived." There are over 2000 towns and cities in the UK so the survey asked an average of around 12 people per town/city! WOW, what a wonderfully representative sample that surely gives a true picture of what all these places are like . :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  7. Londonscottish

Londonscottish Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    S212 E500
    I had to move 500 miles in order to be able to live in London. And I'm still here 25 years on. Doesn't suit everyone but I love it as does everyone I hang out with.

8. SPX

SPX MB Club Veteran

Car:
    That one