Don't anyone ever tell me spiders are harmless!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
EATEN BY HIS PET SPIDERS Feb 27 2004

Cops' macabre find in flat

From Allan Hall In Berlin

SPIDERMAN Mark Voegel became a gruesome feast for the creepy-crawlies he loved.

They devoured his body after he got a lethal bite from his favourite pet Bettina - a deadly Black Widow.

More than 200 spiders, several snakes, a gecko called Helmut and several thousand termites gorged on their former master for days.

Police who were called in after neighbours complained about the smell said it was "like a scene from a horror movie".

They found the remains of 30-year-old loner Voegel draped across a sofa, covered in giant cobwebs.

"Spiders were running all over him," said a spokesman. "They were coming out of his nose and mouth. Larger pieces of flesh had been torn off by the lizards and were taken back to the webs of tarantulas and other bird-eating spiders.

"There were open cages and terrariums everywhere - all bathed in a weird green light. It was horrible."

Police described Voegel's tiny apartment in the German city of Dortmund as a cross between a botanical garden and the butterfly breeding room in the serial killer movie The Silence of the Lambs.

Local expert Gabi Bayer said Voegel should never have been allowed to keep many of his pets. She added: "Some of his spiders are so aggressive they're the equivalent of the pit-bull in the animal world."

see - they are evil evil things and should all be destined for the hoover!!!!!

just as a slight ot from this..... why are there never dead spiders on your patio when you throw them out of your bedroom window.....

ah there only nasty ones, i like spiders, i got one on his web in my room, i call him brian, he keeps the room fly free :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom