Don't cross this girl !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like this one better:

I've watched that one all the way through. No collisions, no lunatic driving, no Kung-Fu pedestrians.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've watched that one all the way through. No collisions, no lunatic driving, no Kung-Fu pedestrians.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's just the sound of his voice. ;)

I watched it through (quick time)

Yup boring as.

We've been had.

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I fell asleep!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I started to watch this (Happytalks video) but decided to commit suici.............

:D

Maybe I should do a sequel in the SL :dk:

Though it's no faster than the 500 , and too late to get Barry Norman to review ...

I started to watch this (Happytalks video) but decided to commit suici.............

I definitely think you two should do a road trip video together. Lots of double acts to compare you both with but I'm too polite to do so. ;)

Just shown Derek's OP clip to 12 year old daughter who's Curently working on her Black belt in Kung-Fu. I've told her this is the correct way to deal with any would be attacker. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely think you two should do a road trip video together. Lots of double acts to compare you both with but I'm to polite too do so. ;)

Just shown Derek's OP clip to 12 year old daughter who's Curently working on her Black belt in Kung-Fu. I've told her this is the correct way to deal with any would be attacker. :thumb:

Did you show her the long one too?

I just thought it was so unexpected , and funny , the way the girl dealt with the big guy , who was completely in the wrong speeding onto the crossing where the girl was already walking , and was taken out so easily by her :devil:

I just thought it was so unexpected , and funny , the way the girl dealt with the big guy , who was completely in the wrong speeding onto the crossing where the girl was already walking , and was taken out so easily by her :devil:

It would be funny if it wasn`t staged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom