Don't forget - extra hour in bed tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:D Lie in

Or for those of us who go out on a saturday night 1 more hr in the pub/club.

Never known that to happen, they normally close at 2 instead of 3am anywhere ive been...

Wake up with a hangover, 3 hours of daylight :(

Please tell my daughter - otherwise I will be up an hour earlier than normal.....

And for anyone working, another hour at the coalface... :crazy:

Never known that to happen, they normally close at 2 instead of 3am anywhere ive been...

Wake up with a hangover, 3 hours of daylight :(

Not up in Scotland, club would stay open to 3am as per usual on the last weekend of october - only that really was the equivilent of 4am. The staff IIRC were renumerated for that extra hour.

That extra hour of drinking really separated the men from the boys :D:D

Alas if what you see is true, then its a sad day :(

We always used to get an extra hour in the clubs s the clocks went back at 2.00 to 1.00 :bannana:

Now it's a chance to have an extra hour chilling in bed before the day's chores begin. Will be nice - apart from dark before 6.00pm tomorrow evening :( :(

Will be nice - apart from dark before 6.00pm tomorrow evening :( :(

Yep, I'm not looking forward to cycling home in the pitch dark from Monday

Didn't you mean this is the night you should put your foglights on and leave them on until April.

That's what usually happens tonight... :D

Well , i'm at the coalface ....

Why is it light at 0650 ? i thought the whole clocks going back thing made the mornings darker and the evenings lighter ?

For the last week it has been dark until 0730 here ....

Well , i'm at the coalface ....

Why is it light at 0650 ? i thought the whole clocks going back thing made the mornings darker and the evenings lighter ?

For the last week it has been dark until 0730 here ....

No - it's the other way round Howard. What was 7.00am becomes 6.00am therefore lighter. What was 6.00pm becomes 5.00pm - darker :( When they go forward in Spring it makes the nights lighter and mornings darker:rock: :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom