Dont Forget The clocks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thmsshaun

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 C300 4Matic, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2015 Triumph Tiger800 XCX
I had but checked the time on my computer knowing it was nearly 2 and it was 1. Thought I was going mad but then looked at my phone. It was 2:05. Still here now another hour later lol.

So there goes that hour gained.

Been a long old day.

Dont Forget!

aaw - poor you. You must be shattered.

I don't "do" the extra hour in bed so I''m now off out with the boys to give them an extra long walk this morning :devil:

pammy said:
I don't "do" the extra hour in bed so I''m now off out with the boys to give them an extra long walk this morning :devil:

Who is a lucky boy then, Kinky not up your way is he? :devil:

fuzzer said:
did everyone elses car change itself this morning?
Guess what, NO.
At least the time on the car stereo will now match the clock..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
comand times

I just went out to change the time in my car and noticed something new...

I have comand (self install) and I have activated the Ic also. I see that the time is got from the satellites and there is an option to enable auto hour changes (daylight saving time etc) within the settings submenu once you tell comand which country you are in (although I would've thought that comand could tell)!

May be helpful to those who, like me, didn't know of this before. :devil:

I find all this clock business a bit of a wind up.....DOH !! :)

Wish they would leave them alone, my internal clock takes ages to catch up, and everyone in the office knows I come in early in the winter, and late in the summer...

Paul.

somebody please inform my (3yo) son about this

At least I didn't have an arguement with B&Q staff today about them shutting early...

I got to work this morning at 7am to find quite a few people had come in at 6am (guess who forgot to do their clocks and not get a lie in haha)

Comand took care of itself, instrument cluster didn't (canbus-updated one needs to be installed ;) ). Tivo, VCR, PC, mobile phone and alarm clock all took care of themselves.

Microwave, oven and central heating timer all needed setting.

When we had our offices refurbished in the summer loads of radio controlled self adjusting always show the right time naught but battery every five years clocks arrived.

Except that this is a steel framed building with reflective glass that results in no or very poor mobile reception unless you are within a few feet of a window.

So, this morning treated to the surreal sight of a trolley laden with these things being taken outside for a walk :D

pluggers said:
I got to work this morning at 7am to find quite a few people had come in at 6am (guess who forgot to do their clocks and not get a lie in haha)

You got into work at 7am on a Sunday and you're laughing at others for not having a lie in!!! ;)

I'll never forget when I came to change the time in my (COMAND equiped) C270 for the first time after I had bought it.

I was following the (wrong) instructions and couldn't work out why I couldn't get the sub-menu with the multi-function wheel that I needed to change the time. Over and over again.

Decided to go away and clear my head.

Came back and noticed the time was right.

I've never felt so simultaneously stupid and relieved!

SG CL500 said:
You got into work at 7am on a Sunday and you're laughing at others for not having a lie in!!! ;)
With the amount of days that I actually work in a week, I only work the equivilant of 5 months a year :p

I managed until about 17:00 the following Monday last time the clocks changed. I only realised in a rather embarassing way in the office in front of everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom