Don't mess with little old ladies.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grumpyoldgit

MB Enthusiast
Car
C270CDI Avantgarde SE
A lady was videotaping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an old woman trying to cross the street.
You can hear the lady who is doing the taping giggling as she records the event.
The video is a quick one .... but you'll probably watch it more than once. Aren't air bags great?

<iframe src="Facebook" width="320" height="240" frameborder="0"></iframe>

A lady was videotaping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an old woman trying to cross the street.
You can hear the lady who is doing the taping giggling as she records the event.
The video is a quick one .... but you'll probably watch it more than once. Aren't air bags great?

No link on your post.

[Edit: there is a link on your post]

But I can guess which one it is. (SL vs lady with bag).

It's old and it's a setup.

But that doesn't make it any less funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bBVJAFrN0U

It's covered on Snopes as well.

Last edited:
Nice one... fake, I think, but still nice.

No link on your post.

[Edit: there is a link on your post]

But I can guess which one it is. (SL vs lady with bag).

It's old and it's a setup.

But that doesn't make it any less funny.

Old Lady And Air Bag - YouTube

It's covered on Snopes as well.

Strange, the link shows up and works for me, but yes your guess was right and thanks for posting the YouTube link, first time I'd seen it.

Saw it before .

While it looks staged , if it was not then the rude SL driver , who should have seen the old lady waiting to cross and should have given her plenty of time without sounding his horn , got all he deserved , which he had coming to him for his conduct .

Funny but very fake, clever set up......but you would not even have seen a real airbag inflate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom