Don't Park Illegally In Lithuania...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Policy seems to be working as not another car parked in the street. Can't see Boris sweeping his mess up after him though!

Publicity stunt...Would you shake his hand if he did that to your car? Why no driving over the Rolls or Porsche - oh yes they are new.

lol a bit of a tyrant! all he needs now is some epaulettes a dodgy 'tache and shades...

:D

Park Illegally,give him a huge ticket that`ll make him remember but not drive over his car

Publicity stunt...Would you shake his hand if he did that to your car? Why no driving over the Rolls or Porsche - oh yes they are new.

Exactly :thumb: that`s most likely their car.If they do that that might do it to some poor chap but than poor chaps don`t park like that :D

...because they were not part of the publicity stunt...the cheap old Merc. was.

Nice stunt..... but running over a Veyron would probably result in a new supply contract to the local government that the Mayor wouldn't really like......

Well, at least they fragged it properly.
Over here the local authorities just pinch your car legally, let people sell bits off of it, then cop the scrap money for it.
I had a Sierra 2.9 4x4 legally pinched, but I'm not bitter. Not much.
All due to a tax mix up. They didn't even want me to get my tools out of it before they took it, but I did anyway.
Don't get me started.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom