Don't see many pre facelift c63 pp's nowadays??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
Always have a gander at the c63's for sale even though I own one. Just thought I haven't seen hardly any pre facelift pp's up for sale for ages. I'm assuming they wasn't as mass produced as the facelift ppp? Or am I wrong!

Just food for thought because I may be looking to have a change in the near future.

They didn't make that many of the PP (2008/2009) models really. You do see them but not often. In 2010 they made a few pre facelift PPPs that had the 487bhp engine but not the LSD like you got on the earlier PP. There was a lot more of the facelift PPPs made obviously because the run was longer.

If you're looking for a well loved pre facelift PPP you could ask Andrew Bond on Facebook as he has my old car. It's not for sale yet but it comes with Quaife LSD, eurocharged map and secondary cat delete. Also just had the car repainted under warranty and front discs done so it's pretty mint.

^ How are things going with the Alfa Ed?
Time we had another write up.

^ How are things going with the Alfa Ed?
Time we had another write up.

Going fantastic. No issues so far and I'm soon to be having a stage 1 map (590bhp) added. Stock performance puts it quicker than my mapped C63 and it is loosening up with the miles (just short of 2000 done). The most notable thing I can say at the moment is that it so amazingly comfortable on the road. The suspension and ride is great and any decent distance is a pleasure. I took it to devon last week and even in crappy bank holiday traffic it returned 26mpg. On the run it's in the mid to high 30s.

It gets so much attention on the road too. It's forever being photographed and stared at. Love it!

There are some heavy duty software updates to be added in the coming weeks so I'll get them done before the map.

Have You done a review with pics anywhere yet?

Apologies. Should've been clearer. I own a pre facelift pp. so just wondered when it came time to sell of putting a price on it.

Apologies. Should've been clearer. I own a pre facelift pp. so just wondered when it came time to sell of putting a price on it.

Ah, I see. Probs best looking at pistonheads for pricing

Cool - thanks Eddie - car looks good.

Going fantastic. No issues so far and I'm soon to be having a stage 1 map (590bhp) added. Stock performance puts it quicker than my mapped C63 and it is loosening up with the miles (just short of 2000 done). The most notable thing I can say at the moment is that it so amazingly comfortable on the road. The suspension and ride is great and any decent distance is a pleasure. I took it to devon last week and even in crappy bank holiday traffic it returned 26mpg. On the run it's in the mid to high 30s.

It gets so much attention on the road too. It's forever being photographed and stared at. Love it!

There are some heavy duty software updates to be added in the coming weeks so I'll get them done before the map.

Fantastic to hear... i fancied one of these for so long, but was put off by the unknowns.
Might have to try one out, but i do love my E63...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom