Don't Want To Get Drawn Into The E43/E63 Debate?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's just bonkers. That must be way over its list cost.

A confusing advert to say the least. Photos and main description of an E63S yet plugged as an E43 with a 3.0l engine:doh:.

Well it has been said that the 43 is worth more than the 63 as it's a better car.

Maybe they're just saving money and combining two adverts in one? They may revise it soon to add diesel as well... ;)

Love that dash in pictures 5 & 6 by the way. :)

Pics one and two are of a diffferent car to the rest, not an E63S, so presumably an E43 (de-badged) - clear as mud :crazy:.

Well it has been said that the 43 is worth more than the 63 as it's a better car.

Don't open that can of worms as it causes all sorts of unwelcome debate when you dare mention a 43 in the same sentence as a 63 no matter what the model. I know I've been there.........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't open that can of worms as it causes all sorts of unwelcome debate when you dare mention a 43 in the same sentence as a 63 no matter what the model. I know I've been there.........:rolleyes:
Problem here is , many people just have no god dam sense of humour and are far too touchy.

Both these cars are epic. Although we have a 63, I would quite happily have a 43 without any complaints. In fact I will most likely get one for my wife.

Problem here is , many people just have no god dam sense of humour and are far too touchy.

Both these cars are epic. Although we have a 63, I would quite happily have a 43 without any complaints. In fact I will most likely get one for my wife.

Here we go again.................. some people just can't resist temptation...:eek:

Having said that, neither can I.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmCoycGkZqE

Last edited:
I'm sure H didn't mean what you thought he meant Driver

Mind you - this made me smile :D

Some things make me smile, some things make me weep and some things make me sleep. At the moment I'm nodding off........:wallbash:

I was being totally honest. I drove an E43 and I thought it was brill. The 63 is sensational but, so is the 43.

I'm not being awkward in any way.

Probably the lighter engine, 4wd and slightly softer suspension makes it a more suitable day to day car. I would hope they'd make the engine into the W222 S class - it would be a great fit for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom