Don't Want To Get Drawn Into The E43/E63 Debate?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Suddenly the sun is shining and I love everyone.:bannana:

I was being totally honest. I drove an E43 and I thought it was brill. The 63 is sensational but, so is the 43.

I'm not being awkward in any way.

I know. If I was a fish I would spend most of my time on the end of a hook.:thumb:

Like I've suggested before on a similar 43 vs 63 thread: Let's go drag racing! Who cares who wins, let's have fun doing it :thumb:

Like I've suggested before on a similar 43 vs 63 thread: Let's go drag racing! Who cares who wins, let's have fun doing it :thumb:[/QUOTE

Yep but will 43 owners be willing to wait for the 63's to catch up. Whoops, here I go again.:devil:

Driver200 constantly spends his days trying to convince himself he got the right car. Its well tragic. Funny though.

Driver200 constantly spends his days trying to convince himself he got the right car. Its well tragic. Funny though.

I feel 'hook pain' approaching....:crazy: Oh, you forgot to mention burning up C63's as well but if you care to read any of my Posts you will actually see that I have never said the C43 is better than a C63 -because it costs more so therefore must be better- even though some YouTube footage says otherwise.
:fail

Last edited:
The two do not need to compete any more than a 335 does with an M3.

I feel 'hook pain' approaching....:crazy: Oh, you forgot to mention burning up C63's as well but if you care to read any of my Posts you will actually see that I have never said the C43 is better than a C63 -because it costs more so therefore must be better- even though some YouTube footage says otherwise.
:fail

You tube footage? Oh why didn't you say so. That **** is gospel.:wallbash:

You tube footage? Oh why didn't you say so. That **** is gospel.:wallbash:

Didn't think I had to as assumed being a BMW owner commenting on a Mercedes Benz Forum you had your finger on the pulse while you waited for your ready meal to cook in the microwave. :thumb:

Last edited:
Like I've suggested before on a similar 43 vs 63 thread: Let's go drag racing! Who cares who wins, let's have fun doing it :thumb:

Yep but will 43 owners be willing to wait for the 63's to catch up. Whoops, here I go again.:devil:

Only one way to find out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom