Don't wee up the wall in India

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do they need these in the UK too....?

Brilliant! Great spot.

We went India last November and the roadside from Delhi to Agra was strewn with blokes taking a leak - despite Police cars and huge signs advising of "services" less than a mile or so away!

Now that is funny!:D

Have seen blokes having a cr*p on the railway lines in India.

I wish they'd do something similar to litter droppers in this country.

I wish they'd do something similar to litter droppers in this country.

Banning cup holders in cars would be a good start.

Costs the UK £1bn to deal with discarded litter.

Palfrem said:
Brilliant! Great spot. We went India last November and the roadside from Delhi to Agra was strewn with blokes taking a leak - despite Police cars and huge signs advising of "services" less than a mile or so away!

I've been to India 8 times now, and travelled from Delhi to Agra a couple of times too, believe me, a wall is preferable than some of the toilets I've seen on that road, and I think our driver took us to some of the better service stations!

The problem in the cities seems to be a distinct lack of public conveniences, Sri Lanka was the same too.

I live just off the a249 in Kent. Not uncommon here to have motorists using our front garden as their private toilet/litter bin. I would love it if we had that here.

I live just off the a249 in Kent. Not uncommon here to have motorists using our front garden as their private toilet/litter bin. I would love it if we had that here.

Nothing illegal for you to have a garden sprinkler.....just slightly mis-aimed :devil:

I do think however that over-55s might have some sympathy for the pissers....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom