Door handle All-Lock press

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

serenity

Car
E350e 2017
Does all E350e come with All-Lock on door handle press.
It's a 2017 model and I have seen videos on youtube showing that a simple pressure on the door handle will close all the doors, windows, and even sunroof?
Is this an extra option or standard on all new E-class cars because I couldn't for the sake of me get it to work.

That's the global close feature. Don't know if your car has it but it can also be operated by holding down the lock button on the keyfob I believe. You have to do it while you're locking the car I think, once locked it doesn't work if I remember rightly.

That's the global close feature. Don't know if your car has it but it can also be operated by holding down the lock button on the keyfob I believe. You have to do it while you're locking the car I think, once locked it doesn't work if I remember rightly.
Thanks, I tried to look for it using the Vin search but it doesn't seem to be available in the list of features.
Yes, the same feature works on the remote I tried it before.

Thanks, I tried to look for it using the Vin search but it doesn't seem to be available in the list of features.
Yes, the same feature works on the remote I tried it before.

Then as long as your car has keyless it should also work if you keep your finger on the door sensor when locking the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom