Door locking pin removal help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrgsm

Car
Mercedes C180 Coupé Kompressor
Hi, does any one know how to remove the 2 door locking pins on a c180 coupe as i have just purchased some original chrome ones from mercedes to change from the black ones! thanks for any help on this....

Cant remember now, but it has been covered before do a search.

Hi, i have searched 4 mercedes forums! all with diff answers ?? some say unscrew - some say pull off - some say you have to take of the door panel! now you can see why i'm asking for some one that has done it and knows 100%

Cant remember now, but it has been covered before do a search.

they all scrw out, front ones are easier than the rears tho

Many Thanks... for the replies! will give it a go later today!

Is that the same for the W211?

rear ones on the w211 are pigs, they do screw out but are really tough and are shorter than the front ones which screw out easily

rear ones on the w211 are pigs, they do screw out but are really tough and are shorter than the front ones which screw out easily
That'll be me just replacing the front ones then.....:D

Quick update! just replaced my Door locking pins to the new original mercedes chrome ones, it took all of 3 mins to do, as some members have said its only unscrewing them and screwing the new ones on, thanks to the members that replied, :) car looks that little bit classier :)

got some of flea bay, with the black amg on the top, coming from the states though as most of the stuff was from china, and i never like the quality. but in todays world most things are made in china, it seems to be one of the only manufacturing economies that exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom