Door mirror indicator flashing erratically but not all the time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Helsinki

Car
2 Mercedes B Class 180 CDI auto diesel.
The door mirror indicator is flashing erratic but not all the time on my b class W245. Has anyone any idea why this could be happening and how to fix it? Thank you for any help given. Helsinki.

Hello CarFan thank you for getting back to me, yes all the other lights are working ok. I was out most of the day yesterday and the indicator worked normal nipped out last night and it was flashing erratically again. Helsinki.

One of the other indicator lights (on the same side) will be out/about to go.

Thanks for replying Killer Hertz. I purchased this car about a month ago it was the following day this started to happen so I don't know if it was happening before. I have also a problem with the main window switch where 2 of the buttons are broken. The drivers side where the button fits is damaged so I think I will have to get the main switch replaced. The company that I bought the car from told me the parts were on order but he has been giving me the run around. I know I could take the car back but I have a lot of running about to do having 2 of my family having hospital treatments. So if anyone knows where I could get a second hand window main switch from I would be very grateful. I have searched Ebay but they are mostly from China. I will change the indicator bulbs and hopefully that will solve one of my problems. Thanks again. HELSINKI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom