Door mirror rubbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul64

Car
1995 W124 E300 Diesel estate (250k miles), 2008 CL63 AMG, 1969 Triumph 2.5PI, 1975 Triumph TR6
Hi all,

I went to order new rubbers for the door mirrors today at the agent only to be told that they were no longer available individually, only with a complete mirror....! Can this be true?
Does anyone have part numbers for the left and right rubbers for my 1992 500E so I can order them directly??

Many thanks

Paul

Hi paul,

if you can give me your vin no I will check on epc in the morning for you

Regards

Clive

Hi Clive, good morning. Thanks for that - WDB1240361B890204.... Look forward to some good news!

Thanks to all - parts ordered at the local agent, about 130 Euros total for the two.
Seems the other parts guy was looking at the wrong parts....

I'll be looking forward to the weekend with a bucket of hot water and some soapy liquid methinks. After that, I'll fit the parts to the car.

Paul

All complete though I found one of the mirror securing screws snapped off in the ally casting.....
Looks like it's been like that for some time - perhaps I'll attack it with a Dremel but it seems pretty secure with the two for the moment. Odd that no Tefgel or similar was used originally to stop this happening - not very forward thinking by the Engineering build team!

Looking forward to the next project anyway - it can't be far away!

Paul

I'll be looking forward to the weekend with a bucket of hot water and some soapy liquid methinks.

too much information one thinks???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom