Door mirrors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul

Car
2011 E220
Brother got pulled by Police other day, reason is he forgot to put his wing mirrors out!

Copper would'nt get out of van as it was raining hard, but pointed to his wing mirrors. Expecting my brother to have to get out to re-position his mirrors in the down pour. The copper was p*ssed off when he just pressed his dash switch and the mirrors glided into position.

Copper then just drove off un-amused.:D

Last edited:
I've seen a few people forget (wide roads so no other excuse).

TBH, I would not get off my driveway without not noticing. Worries me someone who can drive and not be aware of perhaps one of the most important tools on the car is missing.

Funny story all the same :)

Ive done that going down a narrow crowded street before , its quite wicked.

The only thing that would be more impressive is the cabriolet roof going down :bannana:

Good story

He normally has them "in" because of narrow country roads were he lives, he just forgot as he joined a main road.

He said the worst bit was they used the vans loud speakers to pull him over "DRIVER OF "** KEV" PULL OVER". All the pedestrians and other car drivers thought a bank raid was in progress.

Paul, does your brother live in sittingbourne?
I know someone there with a reg like that.

No he lives in Tadworth, Surrey.

The plate is two numbers then "KEV" on a green/black S320cdi.

He did see another Merc on Epsom downs with almost identical number plate but just one number higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom