Door Speaker Grill Cover Colour Issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thats_Power

Car
Merc C230 Kompressor
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, so appologies for any errors or just being naive.

I have a 53 Reg, W203 (Merc C230K coupe), as you all know one major issue with the interior are the speaker grill covers on the doors...how fragile they are.

To cut the story short, I have cracked the passengers side front side (the one closest to the footwell) speaker door cover, I went to order one from Mercedes, it arrived but in the wrong colour!

I have been told that I require the Anthractite in colour (dark grey) unit but the one that came was more black then anything else. I questioned this and been told this colour is no longer available and this superseeds it!

This is rather strange as the cars interior is grey/dark grey (even the dash), this unit if installed would stand out.

I have asked around other dealers...same issue!

The part that I was given was MA203 727 07 88/9051 but I think i require 9B51...can any one help....:dk:?

All the best

Hi did you ever sort out this problem ?

Dave
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, so appologies for any errors or just being naive.

I have a 53 Reg, W203 (Merc C230K coupe), as you all know one major issue with the interior are the speaker grill covers on the doors...how fragile they are.

To cut the story short, I have cracked the passengers side front side (the one closest to the footwell) speaker door cover, I went to order one from Mercedes, it arrived but in the wrong colour!

I have been told that I require the Anthractite in colour (dark grey) unit but the one that came was more black then anything else. I questioned this and been told this colour is no longer available and this superseeds it!

This is rather strange as the cars interior is grey/dark grey (even the dash), this unit if installed would stand out.

I have asked around other dealers...same issue!

The part that I was given was MA203 727 07 88/9051 but I think i require 9B51...can any one help....:dk:?

All the best

Yea the answer is to spray it! U can buy the spray.... I'll try and find the link to a site where it's sold...

Juls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom