Double parked B class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyFawkes

Banned
Car
1986 W124 603 300D E-class
oh dear...
link

Den-Hartog_1240860c.jpg

WUPS

Though that's a C Class Coupe, not a B Class as the article suggests.

EDIT: And the comment about the £10,000 Chrysler is just magic. I think they were £10k once, many many many many moons ago. By that account, the article would describe my 10 year old C Class as a £30k car.

Last edited:
The Telegraph have fired about half their journalists and most of their sub editors as the paper turns itself into a version of something akin to Hello! & the Mail.

Lots of sloppy writing in it now.

The Telegraph have fired about half their journalists and most of their sub editors as the paper turns itself into a version of something akin to Hello! & the Mail.

Lots of sloppy writing in it now.

Not just the telegraf, ive notised thatal nes[apers gramer & speling standards ar sliping. The wurst casses ar onn innternett forrumms.

Russ

Not just the telegraf, ive notised thatal nes[apers gramer & speling standards ar sliping. The wurst casses ar onn innternett forrumms.

Russ

Reelly?

The Chrysler's owner Robert Den-Hartog, 35, a primary school teacher, discovered his £10,000 car had been wrecked after being woken by the noise of the impact.

£10,000 for a Chrysler Neon, were they ever that price, even when new ?

"This picture shows the aftermath of the accident. Police were called but no action was taken."

but God help you if you get caught eating a crust of bread :D

"I wasn't really angry but you never get the full money back form the insurance and I suppose now I'm going to have to look for a new car. I think mine is pretty much written off."

Hence the £10,000 price ................... in his dreams...........:)

....."ok sir so your car is being written off because it is financially uneconimical to repair it, we are sending you a cheque for the full value of the car as deemed by our panel of experts who have examined the car.......just to clarify...do you want a cheque or will we just send the £20 in an envelope?"

Chrysler Neon... Hateful vehicle. Most of the American cars simply don't transpose well.

Having said that, I was fairly tempted by the £100/month lease deal recently on the Dodge Avenger...

I spent a year driving an auto neon. Truly horrid. Fuel tank held 9 gallons, car did 20mpg. So that's:

Get in car. Drive unrefined, noisy, 3spd auto car with whistling door seals to london. Refuel at northampton. Go to meeting / do work. Refuel at LFE. Get home. Refuel again.

Worse if going any further. Truly hateful car, the Daewoo Lanos we also had was better.

Chrysler Neon... Hateful vehicle. Most of the American cars simply don't transpose well.

Having said that, I was fairly tempted by the £100/month lease deal recently on the Dodge Avenger...

I would have held out for getting at least £150 a month before being seen dead in a Dodge Avenger :D

Ahhhhh. The two cars are very much in love, and the Neon is now expecting the pitter patter of tiny tyres.........

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom