Draft Stop Net. CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
So my brother has just bought a 51 plate 2.3 CLK from Jay. (Cracking deal - thanks Jay)

He is after one of the above. Is there such a thing for a CLK.

Once my brother gets his head round Android he will be up to annoy the hell out us I'm sure.

CHEERS

John

Edit and PS. Found some on ebay but if any one has one they want to sell...........

Last edited:
If it is 51 plate it is a 208.
Circa £150 is the going rate.. The amaon one above would do it. 4 seater cab's without a deflector are not a nice place to be...

Gawd Love a Duck Bruv you're up and running on the forum.

Now hop over the "General Discussion" and the sub forum of "New Introductions" and take a bow. With a pictures of your own Merc and Rita's if you can. Pictures can always come later if you have non to hand.

Welcome to the forum.

So my brother has just bought a 51 plate 2.3 CLK from Jay. (Cracking deal - thanks Jay)

He is after one of the above. Is there such a thing for a CLK.

Once my brother gets his head round Android he will be up to annoy the hell out us I'm sure.

CHEERS

John

Edit and PS. Found some on ebay but if any one has one they want to sell...........

Just to let you know, the ones on Ebay at the moment arn't original wind deflectors. Best to wait for the real thing. There were two on Ebay but both went over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom