Drag Queen Cage Fighters Sort Out Yobs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Drunk thugs attack 'drag queens' only to find out they're cage fighters

As drunken stunts go, this is not the cleverest...
Two boozed-up yobs who picked on a pair of drag queens got a shock when the men turned out to be cagefighters out on a fancy dress stag night.

Retribution was swift and painful, and within three seconds Dean Gardener, 19, and 22-year-old Jason Fender were left sprawled across the pavement in agony. Trouble flared when the thugs started taunting the men as they walked through a city centre in women's clothes and heels.
Bare-chested Gardener walked up to one, who was wearing black hot pants and a pink wig, and hit him in the face.
But the victim's friend, dressed in a short dress, stockings and suspenders, leapt into action and floored Gardener and Fender with a string of lightning fast punches and kicks.

One of the cagefighters then bent over the pair and picked up his handbag before calmly walking away.

Cctv footage of the brawl in Swansea was shown to city magistrates after the two yobs had admitted using abusive words and behaviour.
Mark Davies, defending, told the court: "You know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with two cross-dressing men.
"They were extremely drunk. Fender had at least 10 pints of cider."
The pair were also filmed attacking revellers outside a night club before they got their comeuppance.

Both were given given a four-month community order, electronically tagged and put on a 7pm to 7am curfew.

Watch the video below.

[YOUTUBE]K2hq0XKjZv8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Little has changed on the Kingsway since I was a Swansea student 1992.

Unfortunately cant see the video from work due to restrictions but cant wait to see this when I get home, glad they got their just desserts but then I thought and we are organising our National GTG in Wales :eek:

Unfortunately cant see the video from work due to restrictions but cant wait to see this when I get home, glad they got their just desserts but then I thought and we are organising our National GTG in Wales :eek:

We'll just have to wear hot pants and mini skirts.

No one will bother us then. ;):eek:

Made my day that, some Chav getting it back!:rock:
And the sentence, pathetic as usual. :wallbash:

Absolute class. :D
The main attacker is still reeling minutes later when the Police arrive.

I first saw this on 'The Register' (an online IT/Tekky site) and one of the comments made me laugh out loud:-

Great story
By xxxxxxxx Posted Wednesday 7th October 2009 12:18 GMT

Reminds me of one in the 1960s where some idiots had a go at two 'poofy' ballet dancers in a London Pub. Do you know how strong these guys are? One of the lads found out when he was lifted to the ceiling, one handed, by his nuts :)

This one is good too ..... there is some bad language so watch it with the speakers off if the kids are around.

Basically this horrible chav starts on the biker , who is zen calm until he kicks over his bin ..

Turns out the biker is 'ninja biker' How does he stay so calm for so long ?

[YOUTUBE]yNMfZ3CZco0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
This one is good too ..... there is some bad language so watch it with the speakers off if the kids are around.

Basically this horrible chav starts on the biker , who is zen calm until he kicks over his bin ..

YouTube - silent biker 1 chav scum 0

How do you embed videos ?

Click the utube button, then copy only the part of the link AFTER the = sign. Your cursor will be flashing where the banana is between [YOUTUBE:bannana: YOUTUBE]. Then just paste where the banana is. :thumb:

[YOUTUBE]yNMfZ3CZco0[/YOUTUBE]

Classic. :cool:

So, never judge a fcuk by its cover.

All hot air. :rolleyes: :D

Love the way the second chav closes the guys gate for him 'out of respect' after his mate has just crawled through it on his hands and knees .... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom