Draytons in Walsall - B Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue Lightning

Car
C220 CDi Classic SE
Has anyone got any experiences to share regarding the service dept in Draytons of Walsall?

Dear Blue Lightning.
Been watching your post re Draytons of Walsall with interest and I can comment that I have no idea about this dealership.
I can however recommend Drayton of Wolverhampton. They are the largest dealership in the Drayton Group and their workshops and staff are excellent. They have just done a job for me and I will be going over to them for all my work in future after not being very happy with the dealership down here in Stratford.
Understand though like all of 'em they do not come cheap with labour charges...
They do excel though on quality of service.
Roy

Roy, My PT Cruiser broke down last year and was towed by Daimler Chrysler Assist to Draytons of Wolverhampton for waranty repairs. The whole thing is supposed to be free, and a courtesy car supplied by Chrysler. The only problem was Draytons of Wolverhampton refused to extent the courtesy car contract (when the repairs took longer than they said), claiming they don't know how to extent the hire period. As a result the car hire company charged my credit card for about £190. However, I was told, prior to charging my credit card, they telephoned Draytons of Wolverhamtpon several times without success. I myself, having talked to Chrysler Customer Care and telephoned Drayton's service manager with instructions on how to extent the hire period, on more than one occassion. I complained to Chrysler-Jeep, and eventually got a cheque direct from Chrysler-Jeep (minus what they think a tank of petrol would cost). Could the reason why Chrysler-Jeep sent me a cheque is because they couldn't get any joy from Draytons of Wolverhampton either?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom