Dream Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have my Dream car.

I 'd best get more sleep, so i can dream of a new one.:bannana:

Iàm not so wishfull i need please the old C-Class W202 from Brabus with the 5,7 liter Kompressor and the power of over 500 horses and 300 KMH fast. I think it is nicer to have the power and no one knowes what happend when it comes from behind ! That is what i call understatment !:bannana:
CU
Marc

My wife chose this Honda Jazz in "PINK", as her Dream Car.

It's being delivered 1st March:cool: :cool:

jazz.jpg

Brian,

Do you have a pink toothbrush / blue toothbrush thing going on as well? :)

Congratulations to your wife on winning the competition! :p

Was driving on the M62 today, took the slip road and behind me appeared a new E320 with lights on. It then appeared to get into the right lane and gracefully overtook me.

I was behind the car for about 2 minutes.

I have test driven the new E class, and seen it up close, BUT the view of this CAR from behind and as it is driven passed you is just BREATHTAKING.

It is a car you can dream of...as it just looks too good. I rarely dream of cars I'm never going to be able to afford to buy....but I can say it is very much a dream car for most people.

I have been pondering over the new 5 series or this car and every day this car scores good marks especially as the spy photos of the new 5 series don' t look too promising.

For the guys that are driving the new E class....your car is beautiful to look especially when driven and I hope the quality in design is also matched by performance and reliability.

Adam.

Somewhat surprisingly, my dream car isnt really what most people would consider to be a car. It has got four wheels but most of the time only two are in use.

They are hand built to order and the manufacturers will only sell you one once they have met you, you have completed their training and only then will they consider selling one to you if they think you are suitable....they also bind you into a contract so that you can only sell them back to the manufacturer if on the rare occasion you no longer want it.

They have been around perhaps fourteen years or so and I have been really keen on one since I first saw one but unable to justify the cost :(

This thing "Uses less fuel then a mini car, outperforms all luxury automobile limousines and almost all sportcars" whilst still being able to offer the refinement of ABS, ASR, Climate Control, Sat NAV etc etc. Oh, did I also mention that the turbo charged model does over 200 MPH :)

Anyone know what I am waffling on about yet? Maybe a few of you have guessed - who knows? Scroll down for the answer.....

ecomobile_proto.jpg

monoeco.gif

ecorot.gif

ecosmall.jpg

Eco_corner.jpg

More info can be found HERE

I can just picture Dave by the roadside trying to fill out an HORT1 for the rider of one of these - faced with the choices of which box to tick, Bicycle, PLG, HGV or PSV. :devil:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom