Drift king loses his paper cracker crown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To anyone who doesn't know what this is all about - it's probably the funniest forum post you will ever read. I have been reading it for about an hour now, on and off.

In short:

Moron with no seatbelt crashes car into trees on straight road while driving in excess of the speed limit. Posts his story for a laugh and the world turns against him. Post becomes globally known, and people from all over the world log on and give him grief. Claims it was a patch of ice, although other locals dispute, claiming that he was probably trying to drift.

I love it - thanks for the link.

scotth_uk said:
To anyone who doesn't know what this is all about - it's probably the funniest forum post you will ever read. I have been reading it for about an hour now, on and off.

In short:

Moron with no seatbelt crashes car into trees on straight road while driving in excess of the speed limit. Posts his story for a laugh and the world turns against him. Post becomes globally known, and people from all over the world log on and give him grief. Claims it was a patch of ice, although other locals dispute, claiming that he was probably trying to drift.

I love it - thanks for the link.
Don't forget the car was not legally his. He had agreed a price but had not paid off the full amount until AFTER the crash.

He stated it was insured but only because he owned another car that was allegedly insured fully comprehensive so he assumed this vehicle would have third party cover.

He stated the Police attended the scene and were satisfied with his tale and to justify this he stated he was given a producer.

The previous own joins in on this thread and calls him a liar because he still had the car registered in HIS name and still had the V5. If hte police had carried out any type of check it would have shown he was not hte registered keeper. (or would this be trading standards :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D)

It's a very funny thread and as it progresses the forum gets new members logging on just to ridicule this very loud person.

The driver states he was travelling at 120kph on a straight bit of road and lost the front end on some 'ice' but this story alters by the page.

Users names are worth reading, 'nICE 2cu nICE' was a brilliant example :D :D

When I read it, there were 24 pages with links to other forums where this person is a really obnoxious human being (threatening to publish pictures of a naked 'girlfriend') :mad: :mad:

And for anybody who still hasn't read it please note that the language on the forum is definitely less moderated than ours...!

SG CL500 said:
And for anybody who still hasn't read it please note that the language on the forum is definitely less moderated than ours...!
You're not wrong!! I just clicked on the link scrolled down, and closed the window immediately - our company profanity checker will have been working over time!! :eek:

yep - 1st looked at the thread a couple of days ago from work and did the same as you - never know when the IT police are looking - i considered posting a link on here but actually bottled it due to the language and the aversion to profanities shown by the mods on here!

Tears coming down my face - absolutely priceless. Little Britain scriptwriters - copy it all down qucikly.

((Average regional forums + boy racers) - driving skills) x international audience = fun reading.

Look at the last post (4:12pm)

"Hello All
This is PC Ice"

HAHAHAHAHA

Amazing! Now, wheres Plodd when you need him :p (common! PRETTY PLEASE :D We want to see him posting his next message from jail!!)

I must admit, I'm still on page 13, so you have a few more pages to get him arrested :p

Just part of the way through, but he justifies not wearing a seatbelt as having broken ribs and so on, surely thats better than broken neck neck and severe facial injuries through being thrown into the steering wheel or through the windscreen :crazy:

He deserved everything he got, the fool :rock:

NW_Merc said:
Is Mr Plod on that forum, the same Mr Plodd that posts on here?

Let's just say that this forum doesn't suffer from the same kill sport of degrading members by many who don't even have cars.

Don't believe me ? Try MBWORLD where kids with 10,000+ posts admit to sitting in the back seat of their parents car .... time wasters.

miro said:
Let's just say that this forum doesn't suffer from the same kill sport of degrading members by many who don't even have cars.

Don't believe me ? Try MBWORLD where kids with 10,000+ posts admit to sitting in the back seat of their parents car .... time wasters.

Sit in the back and do what? Is that it just sit in the back?

I agree with you about the timewasting if thats the case

Don't panic everyone, A/PS Carrotchomper is on the case. I am despatching a crack team of officers to sort this pr@ out and make sure the only car he is ever likely to drive with his appaling insurance history is an 0.7l Daihatsu Cuore.

Just for a point of order, because this chap didn't actually hit anything else of value/injure anyone else/demolish any lampposts it isn't technically an RTC, so normal procedure would just be to turn up and give spudward a producer.

Nice to see that an idiot like this who thinks he's Vin Diesel has been brought down to earth with a bump. Just a quote from him though to round it off... Nice to see a good, reasoned argument for not wearing a seatbelt!

"You deserve to die of herpes tbh... Ive lost friends due to seatbelts breaking ribs and puncturing lungs in the past... I feel safer not wearing one.. Ill wear harnesses only majoprity of time time...

Dont tell me, your perfect.. Your mummy must be so proud!

F%&*g twit..."

EDIT- I have read onwards and found this quote by one of his little friends, a very attractive lady with red hair :crazy:

"i can see where you're coming from on the old seatbelt thing Paul. in all fairness i had one of my cousins in a fatal car accident, had he been wearing his seatbelt the engine would have been sitting in his face. he wasn't, so the injuries weren't nearly as bad. either way it would've been fatal."

What exactly is the point? Was it fatal? Was it not? I'm confused... Either way, the best way to prevent engine/face interface is to buy a large, solid, well made car, not stick a hundredweight of fibreglass onto a Corsa...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom