drink driver caught on her own dash cam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Amazing that she was able to drive off after that impact.

Blimey. What goes through the minds of these ****wits?

"Officers arrived at the scene in Turkey Road and the driver was identified as Louise Willard, 41, a teacher, of Ashby Close, Bexhill. Fortunately, she was uninjured.

She was required to undergo a roadside breath test, which she failed, and she was subsequently charged with driving with 94mcg of alcohol per 100ml of breath in her system. The legal limit is 35mcg. She was also charged with failing to stop after a road traffic collision.

At Hastings Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday (25 April), Willard pleaded guilty to both offences and was disqualified from driving for 24 months. She was also sentenced to a 12-month community order, requiring her to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work, and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £85 victim surcharge."

Jesus H C

There are explanations, but no excuses
I take it she lost her job....?

35 mph to zero in less than a second is a hell of a hit. I have suffered the 'airbag experience' admittedly at a higher speed than 35mph but I would have thought that 35mph would have been enough. Anybody know the trigger (Kinetic energy / speed) for airbag/seatbelt pyrotechnics to kick off ?

It's less than 35 (ask me how I know...)

Reactions: 219
Scary. Having her full name, address and profession published must be a nightmare for her, but that was truly shocking to watch.

I saw this on Facebook. It’s disgusting to think that she was clearly very drunk and decided she’d get behind the wheel in the middle of the day.

What I mean is that a number of drunk drivers will be very slightly over, may have had two drinks instead of one. Doesn’t make it right by any means but they probably thought they were sober and stupidly chanced it. This woman was clearly very drunk and still drove. Cretin.

I saw this on Facebook. It’s disgusting to think that she was clearly very drunk and decided she’d get behind the wheel in the middle of the day.

What I mean is that a number of drunk drivers will be very slightly over, may have had two drinks instead of one. Doesn’t make it right by any means but they probably thought they were sober and stupidly chanced it. This woman was clearly very drunk and still drove. Cretin.

There is some science to back up the theory, that the more drunk an individual is, the less drunk, but more capable, they believe they are.

My worry is someone as stupid as this is teaching out children.

Why is having her details printed a nightmare for her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom