Drive Belt Tensioner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DogWagen

Car
BMW E91 325d and Alpina E46 B3s. Still miss my C43 AMG Estate - Azurite Blue
Hi,

Could you tell me who was the OEM for the drive belt tensioner A112 200 0370 and advise whether you can supply a replacement? The part number is taken off the original (seized) item from a 2000 C43.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike

no idea who was OEM, but the chances are it was either FEBI, SKF, Ruville or Lemforder as they all major in OE for Mercs

For the supplied part ( A112 200 0370) We stock it in 2 brands:

326220290 - BELT TENSIONER M112 M113 ENGINES @ £117.60 [£88.20 after forum discount]
Tensioner Pulley - Euro Car Parts UK
326220290.jpg

326220291 - BELT TENSIONER M112 M113 ENGINES @ £114.00 [£85.50 after forum discount]
- Euro Car Parts UK
326220291.jpg

Both of these are 'Replacement' Quality and carry the same 12month guarantee as Original quality.

We normally stock one of them in 'Original Quality' (We have Febi, Meyle, Ruville & SKF linked to this part) however we havn't purchased from either of those 3 for a while, meaning there is probably no stock available from the big 3.

I hope this helps?

Thanks - it does explain a bit!

The part supplied to me (326 22 0290) was a Trucktec item (02.19.121)and I did wonder whether it was right.

Looking at the images you've posted, both have a hex head to allow the tension to be released....the one I've got doesn't...and the torx head seems to unscrew if you try to release the tension. Any chance you could check stock to see if the listed item matches the image?

Mike

Hi Mike

Can you drop me an email with your order number - ill pass it on to Customer service to check (there are over 10 suppliers linked to those part numbers, so it could be possible the picture is a different make to the current one in stock [which you received] )

The email address is webteam @ eurocarparts.com

Thanks

Patrick

Thanks Patrick, E-mail sent.

Mike

Hi,

Could you tell me who was the OEM for the drive belt tensioner A112 200 0370 and advise whether you can supply a replacement? The part number is taken off the original (seized) item from a 2000 C43.

Thanks,

Mike

Buddy Mikey.
Original belt tensioner for C43 comes from manufacturer LITENS.
New tensioner has a hex screw in the center.
Old style tensioner has a torx head sticking out from the center pulley

Trucktec is a lesser quality part.
Stick with other above mentioned brands

I had mine changed as a safety reason avoiding future probs 2gether with the broken crank pulley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom