Driven: Mercedes-benz e63 amg 4matic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have an E63 estate on order.

No option for S spec in any of the UK literature.

Will just have to make-do with 557bhp..... :)

By the way, the lease deals available are shockingly good. I was only looking to replace the C63 with another C63 but the E63 deals were too good to ignore.

What figures are we talking for an E63 on lease then?

I've read: 6 x 23 at £475 (plus VAT I assume)

I've got just over 3 years left on current deal to nag the wife then as that almost looks do-able :p

MB are missing a trick not supplying RHD 4matics - wonder what the packaging issues are?

Same as all other 4 matic. The shaft from the transfer case runs to the front axle where the steering column is on a rhd car.

They could repackage it, it's not a technical decision, it's a business decision.

evdok said:
30mpg too!

Yeah right... What does the RWD version get? The 4WD version will be worse.

I think it would average 20-22mpg with normal mixed driving.

sinewave said:
Me too, however I've just committed to a 3 year deal on sumat even faster so the AMG will have to wait! :cool:

All will be revealed this Friday! ;)

Gtr ?

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Jack Wood said:
By the way, the lease deals available are shockingly good. I was only looking to replace the C63 with another C63 but the E63 deals were too good to ignore.

Anybody any idea why these deals are suddenly starting to look so tasty? Is it cannibalisation by the CLS SB driving down demand for the E63? Desperately trying to develop an argument why this is something we really need and can afford in a year or two..

C5

Sinclair, not Citroen :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom