Drivers door window

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Metalmickey321

Car
E220
Hi, I’m just wondering if someone may be able to point me in the right direction with an issue I have. I have a MY2012 E220 estate. I’ve owned the car a couple of months now with no issues. A couple of days ago the drivers door window one shot closeoperation stopped working. It stills opens on one shot but I have to keep the switch up to close and when I release it, it drops about 10 to 15mm. I then have to close it the rest of the way afterwards. Any ideas what might be causing it and possible solutions?

Did you buy from a dealer? If yes take it back get them to fix it.
Have you tried resetting the operation?
Have you checked the window channels for any obstructions/dirt?

Hi, I’m just wondering if someone may be able to point me in the right direction with an issue I have. I have a MY2012 E220 estate. I’ve owned the car a couple of months now with no issues. A couple of days ago the drivers door window one shot closeoperation stopped working. It stills opens on one shot but I have to keep the switch up to close and when I release it, it drops about 10 to 15mm. I then have to close it the rest of the way afterwards. Any ideas what might be causing it and possible solutions?
I had a similar problem on another car and it was the anti-trap. There was dirt or something interfering with it and the car was treating it like there was something trapped, so it would drop the window. Maybe get that looked at if the reset doesn't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom