Driving to France

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
Off in the CL :cool: three or four thousand miles through France :thumb:

Sounds like a good trip, it's 1100 miles from here to Cannes so you must be covering a fair bit of the country.

We are going to La Rochelle on Aug 20. My mum has lived there for 4 yesrs but due ti living in Skisthos we have never been there.

My wife and daughter want to take the Jaaag but I really want to take my new toy. (Porsche)

Enjoy Peter, and travel safely :thumb:

I too will be doing a few thousand miles in France over the coming month, unlike you though we'll be doing it in an old W163 towing a caravan at 56mph! I think we will have very different driving experiences, have a great time.

I was in France a few weeks ago in the E350, new car only done tiny mileage when I left but a superb way to get some miles on the car.

Wonderful roads very smooth and a pleasure to drive on.

I would urge you to get a Liber-T tag, makes negotiating the tolls so much easier and quicker, particularly when on your own which I was at the time.

Yes we got the Tag a couple of years ago. It's great, especially the 30k Reserved lane

Have fun Peter!

Just come back from Royan for 2 weeks myself. Those French roads are just a joy to drive on.

700kms flew by and not tiring at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom