Driving tricks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like to play a game called the fuel number. That's the average MPH added to the average MPG. The highest number wins!
It's normally about 50:50 (ish) but which do you trade to get the highest total?
Best score ever was 132. Best in a limo, 107.
Best without speed limits is 200 + 4 (mpg!) but that's a little extreme not to mention expensive!:eek:

A well stocked iPod is all I need, and with wife and kids asleep, there's no arguing over the music!

Mrs E and kids manage to sleep with the stereo on and me singing to keep awake.....

On one particularly memorable nightime journey from Newcastle to Plymouth nobody had problems keeping awake. A good game requiring sharp hearing, quick reactions, good brakes and the abilty to open the tailgate in a few moments.

A game for all the family, it was called "Dog with a gut problem"

Its fun also to see how long the car will go in a straight line before you have to put your hands back on the wheel ...

Can be interesting in the inside lane in the 'truck grooves' ;)

Its fun also to see how long the car will go in a straight line before you have to put your hands back on the wheel ...

Can be interesting in the inside lane in the 'truck grooves' ;)

:D

You can play that along with steering with knees/elbows/chin whilst texting/twiddling stereo/satnav/sweet packet/coffee..;)

I go with sugar free mints.. Rock n Roll :rock:

Ade

Driving snooker

Play this with oncoming traffic. I use cars only (no lorries or vans)

Spot a red one :devil:, score 1 point, see a green:D - +3points (break of 4) and so on until a white car appears (foul and end of break).

This is good fun with kids who understand the scoring in snooker.

:devil::crazy::D no brown :rock::eek: no black either.

Used to turn up the radio/tape to drown out the kids argueing and asking are we nearly there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom