Dronsfield Merc, Oldham. Anyone used them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Calcifer

Car
R107 500SL, W124 E500 LTD, W124 AMG, W211 E55, E30 M3, CSL, Z3M, 355, 550, 360 CS, 964, NSX, RX-7
Hello,

I have had a suspension issue come up with the E55 airmatic system and was recommended Dronsfield by someone I know.

Has anyone here used them and their experience.

Thanks for any help.

Used them many times over many years and never had an issue this includes buying a complete engine.

Be prepared to negotiate.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Lots of bad press on the forums about Dronsfields however I have used them quite a few times over the years for used parts on older MB stuff and not had any major issues, to be fair not used them for a while...I did notice they seemed to have hiked there prices, if dealing with them and unsure or have issues ask to speak with Ian Dronsfield direct...

For W211 E55 air suspension stuff also worth checking out Arnott products...

Order Mercedes Air Suspension online at low prices from HIDS Direct | HIDS Direct Ltd. for HID Xenon kits, Xenon bulbs, MTEC bulbs, LED's, Car Parts and Air Suspension

Thanks guys. I called Arnott and I was slightly surprised in that they were not all that helpful. Added to the price in USD with the exchange rate and shipping, a single suspension unit was coming in close to what Dronsfield were charging (£725 supply and fit).

Is it as simple as buying the suspension from Arnott and fitting. No calibration required through the diagnostics system?

Thanks

Used them 2 times, last time I think in 2012, and had no issues. As previously said, negotiate.

Dronsfield sorted me a Absolute steel of a Amg bumper, and arrived quickly deffo be using them again.

Thanks guys. I'll negotiate and probably just get it done.

Never had any issues owning the previous version of E55 AMG for 10 years. Started to miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom