dropped in to say hi..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ianswing

w/yorks with 2nd home in spain ..... (caravan actu
Car
Merc C-class 220
New member,picking up my 1st merc tomorrow, dropped on it due to an urgent need for a car after my other ( granada scorpio) destroyed its engine so due to the time to fix had to find something else.. 95, new 12 mth test,c-class 220D classic, 110k merc history untill last service @103k, had a drive and though by no ways quick,the drive is like nothing ive been in and been in a lot of cars at 56 yrs lol, such a quiet and smooth engine,seems sweet as a nut, no visible wheel arch bug and like new inside,but will delve deeper once its on the drive, no doubt i'll be a regular visiter as i get to know her little idiosyncrasies.. a few phone pics for now,no doubt more to follow.. Ian.. W/Yorks
10082011455.jpg

10082011452.jpg

10082011454.jpg

10082011453.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Ian.

It looks like a really good condition C class and a private plate? Find a good local garage that knows Mercedes Benz and enjoy!

Couldnt get over the condition and how quiet the diesel engine is,even with the bonnet up, never drove anything with the radio turned so low lol, its not long since had a service and getting an oil/filter change with the new test, hopefully a motor that wont empty my pocket at the same rate as my old ford ?? but as mentioned, never had a merc so in as a virgin.... be nice to me ooeeerrrrr:D

welcome, Ian :)

That seems a good deal! Motoring should be fun and cost certainly does not equate to enjoyment! :)

Hello Ian
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

wish you well with the new car once you go merc you never leave and if you do you always go back

Welcome also,

Hopefully you won't need any parts but if you do, ECP are doing a 25% off deal for mbclub members, well absolutely anybody really.

Once you have a price from them, let me know and I'll sort you some better parts at a better price.

Oh, we are in Yorkshire too!!

Free pie and peas for customers who collect.

"franey"

Had a quick look on the ECP site, according to the site they dont have a single item for mine ??? yippee it must be unique lol.. does say they might have the items in shop but not online shopping.

Just had a full days polishing, impressed now lol

Just spent the full day rubbing and polishing,and rubbing again, tidy for a 16 yr old isn't she ?? :bannana::bannana:

P8201120.jpg

P8201119.jpg

P8201122.jpg

P8201117.jpg

P8201116.jpg

P8201115.jpg

P8201118.jpg

That bit of cack on the n/side rear is the only bit i can find,give her a bit of attention before the winter.:thumb:

hi and welcome, that was nice to start with and you did a real nice job, so shiny. That interior looked in mint condition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom