Dropped my Diamond White.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scooby_Doo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Macan S
As I was about to wax the car today the thought occurred to me that as the jar was made hard plastic , I'd better not drop it . As I went to pick it up -oops- I dropped it :doh: luckily it just bounced . Went to unscrew the lid and dropped it again :doh: this time the lid split in two :wallbash:.
Got the superglue to put the lid back together, but had to take the whole top off as the nozzle was stuck, applied the glue to the lid and suddenly realised that the glue had run down the side of the tube and I had four fingers glued together - "PANIC" - tried pulling them apart -no chance - quickly under the tap and got them separated with a little effort. Spent the next 1/2 hour getting the glue off my fingers.:fail:fail:fail
Not going to wax the car again.

The last time I dropped my Diamond White was in the early hours of the morning in Ritzys in about 1997.

The last time I dropped my Diamond White was in the early hours of the morning in Ritzys in about 1997.

Brings back memories for me too. I assume you can't buy it nowadays? :crazy:

The last time I dropped my Diamond White was in the early hours of the morning in Ritzys in about 1997

I bet that didn't have the lid on it at the time.

Brings back memories for me too. I assume you can't buy it nowadays? :crazy:

I've no idea - these days I wouldn't touch the stuff even if they were giving it away !

I didn't even touch it back in the 80's - 7.5 abv , Saturday night tended to end early after a few cans of it, at least your memory of the night anyway.

I didn't even touch it back in the 80's - 7.5 abv , Saturday night tended to end early after a few cans of it, at least your memory of the night anyway.

I only ever remember seeing it in bottles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom