Drove my dads SL500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Had my parents round yesterday and was poping out for a take away, jokingly said to my dad I will take your car.....well he just through me the keys and said no problem :) :)

So roof down and off I went, what a car.

I know its been out a while and even a new shape now, but for what you can pick these up for now its a LOT of car for the money. Lovely sound from the exhaust. Real sence of occasion in it, feels small to drive. Value for money it looks superb and for the price of a Mini convertible Crazy !!!

Currently trying to source a removable towbar and dad can have my ML... :)

Lovely car, you lucky people that drive one everyday or even the SL55,65, 63 etc...

One day :)

DSCF4409.jpg

Had my parents round yesterday and was poping out for a take away, jokingly said to my dad I will take your car.....well he just through me the keys and said no problem :) :)

So roof down and off I went, what a car.

I know its been out a while and even a new shape now, but for what you can pick these up for now its a LOT of car for the money. Lovely sound from the exhaust. Real sence of occasion in it, feels small to drive. Value for money it looks superb and for the price of a Mini convertible Crazy !!!

Currently trying to source a removable towbar and dad can have my ML... :)

Lovely car, you lucky people that drive one everyday or even the SL55,65, 63 etc...

Couldn't agree more.... :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom