Drunk and disorderly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
That's me-Good night one and all-and a Happy 2008.

:d :d

Last edited:
Well, the party last night had its fair share of moments, family feuds and brawling barman! Happy New Year :D

oooh really? Tell - come on dish the dirt :devil: :devil: :D

Must admit had a very nice and civilised evening. Lots to reflect on. I thought of all my friends - of which there are many on here as I forced more champange down while watching Jools and cuddling my boy. Feel very well this morning - just a shame it's foul ouside :(

Don't make resolutions as such - but am determined to find somewhere around here where I can go do Salsa!

Hope everyone's celebrations were great.

Last edited:
oooh really? Tell - come on dish the dirt :devil: :devil: :D

It was very exciting! I have extended family through re-marriage, and some of my step-siblings don't see eye to eye very well with each other (although fine with the marry-ins!) so there was a bit of excitement there but I've known them all for nearly 15 years so it's just the usual bit of too much drink etc.

The male bar manager however was even more fun! It seems the female waitress/bar lady/helper is pregnant (only becoming known to all on NY Eve) and her boyfriend was present, but an unusual amount of attention was being shown from the bar manager in the situation, resulting in much wailing & gnashing of teeth over the bar/threshold/each other :D :D

I'm sure you can put 2+2 together ;) We all did, naturally

Fantastic!! A good New Year brawl - lol

You really don't remember? :bannana: :bannana: :D

Well, sort of Pammy-It's just it seemed to take for ages to write a single sentance after clearing out my friend's fridge of alcohol. :D

Well, sort of Pammy-It's just it seemed to take for ages to write a single sentance after clearing out my friend's fridge of alcohol. :D

Fantastic - at least you wrote a legible and inoffensive statement lol:D

Yes, that was a bit of a fluke wasn't it. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom