Drying towel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr vandango

Car
CLK 320 W208
All I can say is wow! Always thought they were a gimmick, but I bought one yesterday and used it today. How amazing!

If you're thinking about getting one, just do it!

They do make a difference couldn't agree more.

Shop n Shine have good deals if buying a few at a time and they have great customer services.

Costco do a big pack of Microfibres for no money - they are good for use after a good quality plush drying towel.

I can promote a fatty orange drying towel from chemical guys, prob best soft drying towel I have used....TBH I use two on the CLS but get away with one on wifeys C class.....

ATB...

I use a purple monster XL towel. They are great and well worth the money, I can dry my whole car without even wringing it out! I use the Costco ones for door shuts etc.

I will certainly be buying another. Thanks for the recommendations.. I don't know how I've got by so far without one!

i use meguiars water magnet drying towel and it is brilliant having tried everything else i found this easy to use and by far the best result hope this helps. Halfords had/have 3 for 2 deal on car cleaning range and im glad i got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom