DSB missing services

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

b21playa

Hi all

Purchased a w205 c220 last week privately with 66k in the clock. Came with a service report that showed service at 15k and 25k. There was also invoice for a service carried out in March (65k) at dealers but this doesn’t show on the Mercedes me account. Not sure if there was any other services carried out by dealers, is there anyway if checking this? Reg is BD64OWZ.

Thanks in advance

Hi all

Purchased a w205 c220 last week privately with 66k in the clock. Came with a service report that showed service at 15k and 25k. There was also invoice for a service carried out in March (65k) at dealers but this doesn’t show on the Mercedes me account. Not sure if there was any other services carried out by dealers, is there anyway if checking this? Reg is BD64OWZ.

Thanks in advance
Any MB dealer should be able to check this for you but probably will want to see proof of ownership first.

You're braver than me buying a diesel with a 40k mile oil change interval.

The service interval is 12 months or 15,500 miles.

This is what the car should have had done to it so far (assuming less than 15,500 miles annually):

2015 - Service Schedule A

2016 - Service Schedule B (inc. cabin filter), brake fluid change

2017 - Service Schedule A, pano roof lubrication (if fitted), and first MOT

2018 - Service Schedule B (inc. cabin filter), brake fluid change, air filter change, fuel filter change

2019 - Service Schedule A, ATF change (if 7G+ transmission)

2020 - Service Schedule B (inc. cabin filter), brake fluid change, pano roof lubrication (if fitted)

2021 - Service Schedule A

You can compare this to the service history, which you can get from any MB dealer against proof of ownership.

Thanks for that. There has been an oil change at 44k when it was sold to the previous owner and then again at 55k (by local garage due to dealer being closed for Covid).

Popped into a dealer and they couldn’t see record of last service although I have the invoice with me. At that point didn’t have proof of ownership with me but they gave me a print out of the 15k and 25k service

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom