DSB Not working?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jasonc

Car
2011 C Class Coupe M271
I have just logged into Mercedes Me and the Digital Service Book option appears but when selecting it I get the VIN Number and the basic detail but under Service History I get nothing. A blank screen. Quite a while ago it didn't show but a call to Mercedes and it suddenly appeared.

I'm looking into the DSB and when I was just pricing a Service just now it didn't;t show the right mileage or Service Type. It should be a Service A next as I got a Service B from an Indy last year. The Indy has access to the DSB and updated the record as I remember reviewing the portal and it showed and I also have the print out with the SecCode.

I can't seem to find anywhere to enter a seccode like I used to.

Does it work for everybody else? If so, there is clearly a problem related to my car entry (again.....)

Then, I just checked my own Mercedes Me account, and I am getting the same as you. MB had a problem with the Mercedes Me DSB last year and it wasn't available for a few months back then, so I guess they are having problems with it again.

And last, MB keep changing their website, I noticed that recently the SecCode was only required once, after which access to the DSB was seamless (previously you have to input the SecCode every time you accessed the DSB).

Another interesting thing, is that my Mobilo is showing on Mercedes Me as 'expired', in spite of the car having been serviced by MB Brooklands in December last year. I am guessing that the link between the Mercedes Me website and the DSB just isn't working at the moment.

Yes I noticed for a good while it was offline and yes they don't seem to register my Indy service completed last year. At least its not just my experience that the DSB isn't working. Thanks for replying.

DSB is now back online so it’s certainly a Mercedes system issue.

I have noticed though that even though my service history is online and correct, the service booking portal isn’t pulling the last service from my Indy and is therefore showing my next service as a B service when in fact it’s an A service

Yhe DSB is back up and running for me as well, though Mobilo is still showing as 'Expired'... which is odd

Yhe DSB is back up and running for me as well, though Mobilo is still showing as 'Expired'... which is odd
I’m assuming you had your last service at a dealer as mine expired as soon as I took it to the Indy. I think the Mobilo would have been good value based on a recent need to get my car fixed but luckily the free breakdown cover I get was a saviour.

Last edited:
I’m assuming you had your last service at a dealer

Indeed - MB Brooklands - 6 months ago. MOBILO was showing as active until a couple of months ago. Odd.

I like my service books that I keep in the glovebox and update when I do any work on my cars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom