Dtuk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sfc

Car
c220
my car is a c220 2012 w204 model and have just bought a second hand dtuk tuning box that came from a c220 2012 , would this be compatible or am I likely to damage my car if fitted , is there any difference between engines ?

my car is a c220 2012 w204 model and have just bought a second hand dtuk tuning box that came from a c220 2012 , would this be compatible or am I likely to damage my car if fitted , is there any difference between engines ?

Same car?

Not sure but trying to find out , if there is variations between c220 of same year , I suspect they all all the same except for bodywork/ style , mine is the coupe manual, would it make any difference if his was 4 door auto ??

ive emailed them but they dont seem to want to help unless i am original buyer CowleyStJames , i would love a remap but at the moment i will try this chip , if no good i can always sell it on but first i need to know what model it works with ,

looks like its 50/50 , there are two c220 engines that year , one is 170bhp the other is 160 , not sure what mine is or how to tell , i say mines a 160 and the box was off a 170 or vice versa would my engine get damaged ? i suspect they are all the same excecp for harness ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom