Dubai is... awesome!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
German oil burner
Hey guys i'm back, been away in dubai (as well as some other middle east countries) and i bought some goodies for the car.

1) I bought the full halogen light conversion kit for the front, and i'm looking to fit them with my dad quite soon :D costing me only £35 (245 Dirhams!!!)

2) New gear stick, managed to get some kind've AMG inprinted metallic gear knob costing £30 (aparently he said it was really expensive cuz it was real!, I WASNT COMPLAINING :D)

3) Was tempted to buy REAL AMG alloys when i was there, i remember looking at the ones with studs all round, and double spoked all round too(think thats the latest one), they were for £900 for ALL FOUR! but shipping costs would've cost quite a bit... sooo i'll have to give that one some thought :D

4) New sony speakers + tweeters (2 back, 2 front, and 2 tweeters) in total costing £40!

Conclusion; if you ever wanna go shopping, DUBAI IS THE PLACE!
Will post pictures soon! (soon as i get the bluetooth on this comp working)

Adam

Last edited:
Looks like you have got yourself some nice gifts. Doesnt the C230 already have halogen bulb lights though, do you mean the HID Xenon light kit ?

Ah yes, my bad, thats what i meant... they're H4 i think and the brightness is at 8000K

Ah yes, my bad, thats what i meant... they're H4 i think and the brightness is at 8000K

£35 seems like a right bargain for a HID 8000K Xenon kit. Do post some before and after pictures when installing the kit. Is the kit fully legal ?

Yes they are, when i was buying them he originally wanted to give me the 12000K ones for 70 pounds, but then when i told him i was taking them back to good ol' england, he went "oooh, ok u need something legal... take these 8000K, much cheaper! good price!"

Wise choice then 12000k would have looked a tad toooo purple anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom