Duchatelet Alloys ..centre caps..Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mk817161

Car
CLK 55 AMG,CLS 320, E320 Twin Turbo wide body, 129 280 SL
I have a set of refurbed 16" wheels but the caps were spoilt by the garage spraying the caps to to match the silver on the rim.

I have now lost the the Duchatelet logo....

I have spoken to a local grahics company who will re create a new logo for about £50 plus £2 per print ...

question.... is there another way ? or are there any other members who would be interested in ordering with me to spread the cost ??

thanks dash... hope he sees it or you get an answer...

I noticed that your meet has now been cancelled ..I am thinking about having an open day / sale at my unit in the "dead " time between christmas /new year, there is usually nothing doing...
I have loads of old merc bits , a few cars ,motorbikes ,go kart and other stuff to move on before my unit gets extended . howabout mince pies ,a cuppa and a boys browse ...

Sounds fine to me mate but what the others think
How about it than chaps,a warehouse full on mercs????

So nobody likes to meet for a drink between Christmas and New Year?
Mark:I would love to come and see your widebody coupe

Yes fine by me... should I post this in events ???..maybe it will get seen there and generate more interest.

I have 2 129 sl500 s,a clk55amg,2 other e320 coupes,a cls , to name a few..also in the unit is a ferarri 355 and fibreglass cobra,morris minor pick ,MNR R1 track car ,a chopper and loads of spare sets of wheels and a go kart.I also have boxes of auto jumble stuff to shift

I have a massive car park and parking in the road .

just thought nothing else doing in this dead time,something to get out and see and even if it is wet I can house a few hundred people in the warehouse !

I have a set of refurbed 16" wheels but the caps were spoilt by the garage spraying the caps to to match the silver on the rim.

I have now lost the the Duchatelet logo....

I have spoken to a local grahics company who will re create a new logo for about £50 plus £2 per print ...

question.... is there another way ? or are there any other members who would be interested in ordering with me to spread the cost ??

Save your money - pm me an address and i'll send you 5 ready made logo stickers that can go straight onto your newly sprayed caps...same as the ones i put on my Carat wheels in the link from Dash above.

Trust ok.

cheers
talbir

hi talbir

sounds great thanks for the offer

unfortunatley I cannot pm you as I havent enough ratings

what can I do to get things sorted with you

I live near oxford and come to heathrow to work occasionally so happy to meet you and maybe see your massive range of cars

let me know

cheers mark

Whats that about not being able to PM yet ?

You need 30 posts to PM , how many have you got so far ? ;)

How many ?

So just another 4 to go eh ?

Any snow where you are ?

oh yes its going up 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom