Dummy GPS Aerials

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david b

Have seen dummy mercedes GPS ariels for sale on E-Bay anyone know where to purchase one localy , as they seem to be in Canada?

somebody shoot him..... ;)

49_1.JPG

:eek:

.......obviously because they look cool ! Can be stuck on, and don't require a hole in the roof (But only if painted body colour , and not forgetting that it serves no useful purpose at all !!)

I prefer not to advertise the fact that I have GPS, so my aerial is nicely concealed under the dash. Didn't fancy drilling a hole in my roof either . . but hey, whatever you like !

S.

sym said:
.......obviously because they look cool ! Can be stuck on, and don't require a hole in the roof (But only if painted body colour , and not forgetting that it serves no useful purpose at all !!)

I prefer not to advertise the fact that I have GPS, so my aerial is nicely concealed under the dash. Didn't fancy drilling a hole in my roof either . . but hey, whatever you like !

S.

ROFLMFAO - I suppose this is the equivalent of the early days of mobile phones when they had dummy phones for sale for sad t**ts to pose and talk to themselves. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom