Duplex colour printer recommendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL300-24

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
1984 500SL, 2007 E320 CDI Sport Estate, 1995 SL320 R129
In our small office we are looking to buy a new Duplex colour printer at a reasonable price to replace our Samsung CLP-500.

It is used on a small wired network.

It only gets occasional use printing our A4 size colour brochures.

We mainly use a different mono printer for everyday printing

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend something for us thanks.

I have one of these, and have had for a good while now. It's mainly used for printing handouts, probably fifty - sixty pages per run, though not as often now as it used to be. I needed the duplex aspect and the scanner so it was ideal for me.

It's been an excellent machine and is good on toner as well.

I wasn't sure if it was network capable or not, as that's a facility I don't need, but there is an ethernet socket on the back which I've just noticed, so may have a play later with that. :)

If you do go for this and want the additional paper feed (up to another 500 sheets) I still have mine in the box and it's free as long as you pick it up. :)
http://www.printerbase.co.uk/produc...=616458b84c1a828ed7c1532b5901084b&fo_s=gplauk

I've been successfully using a Xerox Phaser duplex printer for many years. It's reliability is faultless.

Make sure you don't opt for the solid ink variant, as it will need to be powered on permantly (otherwise you will be cleaning out the print heads).

The 'standard' toner variant is the model to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom